Chapter THREE

3RD PERSON POV

The two of them arrived at the mall Jisoo park her car she look at Jennie who's in awe because of the building "Let's go inside" Jisoo said and they got out the car she lock her it first just for safety.

"Don't go anywhere else and stick to me" Jennie nodded and hold Jisoo hand who didn't expect it but she just let her they went inside "This place is huge and beautiful but not as beautiful as you" Jennie said looking at her and wink making Jisoo blush "S-Stop b-being like that l-let's just scroll around to get you some clothes and u-underwear" Jisoo suggested and starts walking with Jennie.

Jisoo stop infront of the 'GUCCI' store they enter there salesman and saleslady greeted them and they gladly greeted back Jisoo starts search that fit Jennie perfectly while Jennie just look at her "Wear this all" Jisoo hand Jennie a few clothes "Okay Jagi" Jennie said and happily grab it from her making her way to the fitting room leaving a blushing Jisoo and a saleslady who smiled at her "Is she your girlfriend?" The saleslady asked "N-no she's not" Jisoo stutter making her curse herself she heard the saleslady chuckled.

"You to look cute together" She claimed making Jisoo more blush "Jagi, What do you think?" Jennie got out the fitting room.

Jisoo just seen a goddess "Jagi?" Jisoo snap to reality "Are you okay?" Jennie said worried "Hmm.. yeah I am and it's fits you" Jisoo claim making Jennie smiled sweetly "Thanks Jagi" Jennie said and she continue fitting some clothes that Jisoo gave her.

The next they went is 'CHANEL' Jisoo see Jennie's eyes we're sparkling 'Did she already went here?', she ask herself "Jennie, did you already went here?" She asked Jennie "Hm.. no but I seen it on magazines that doctor Taehyung showed to me and I like to wear the clothes" Jennie explained while Jisoo just nodded "Hmm.. okay then let's go" The two of them enter it and Jennie can't hide her excitement so Jisoo just let her choose whatever she want while she choose what she like.

Hours passed by....

They finally finish shopping for almost a 3 hours Jisoo suggested that they eat because she's so hungry for all the shopping things.

The two of them when to a Asian Restaurant "Goodmorning Madam table for two?" The waiter ask them "Yes please" Jisoo said "This way please" The waiter guide them to there table "Madam here's the menu" He hand the menu and Jisoo look at it she went to the Filipino section "Jennie do you want the crab seafood? Or do you want us to order individual food?" Jisoo asked Jennie who's just looking at her "Whatever you want Jagi" Jennie said sweetly making the waiter chuckled at her while Jisoo was blushing again.

"O-okay will have the crab seafood and one calamansi juice and a coconut drink" Jisoo said handing the menu "Okay madam your order while be serve in a minute" He bow down and went to the kitchen "Stop calling me Jagi" Jisoo said "Why? Your my Jagi so I have to call you that" Jennie said while admiring Jisoo.

'When will this girl stop me from blushing?', Jisoo fan herself and drink some water "Just stop calling me that in public" Jisoo explained making Jennie pout

'Stop being cute I want to pinch your chubby cheek',  Jisoo control herself from pinching her cheeks "Just call me Jisoo okay?" Jennie nodded cutely and just admired Jisoo

UNKNOWN POV

"Boss, I already arrange the contract to Ms. Kim secretary" My man said "Very good" I said smirking and turn around to face him "Boss when we follow her she's with someone else" I raised my eyebrows "What do you mean?" I said he hand me a picture and I see Jisoo with a cat eyes girl "Who is she?" I said coldly "I don't know sir" My man answered nervously "I want you to know that girl name!" I shout at him making him flinch "W-We will do sir" He answered stuttering.

"Get out at my sight!" I thrown him some papers and he bow exiting my office I look at the picture "You will be mine Jisoo mine only" I rip the picture and thrown away were the girl picture "I will do anything to make you mine my Jisoo" I laugh devilish while I kiss her picture making my dick harden.

I start to jerk off and imagining Jisoo "Ahh fuck~~~ Jisoo" I moaned and I just continue doing it everytime I just imagining her tight pussy at my hard dick "I'm gonna cum~~" My moaned become louder "Shit shit JISOO!" I release my seeds and it's drip at Jisoo's face in the picture "I can't wait to get you My Jisoo" I smirk and my dick harden again just looking at her picture.

-------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the late update, but who do you think that man? Stay tune to find out.

-------------------------------------------