PROLOGUE

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo was sitting at her office chair at her house she's so focus reading and signing some papers until a 'ding' sound interrupt her she look up and reach for her phone she look at it she has a message from Lisa she opened her phone and click the message.

FROM LISA:
Unnie, I know a easy way
to get a girlfriend.

                                                TO LISA:
                       Is that all? I'm busy your
                                        disturbing me.

FROM LISA:
But unnie it's been a while
since you and him broke up.

                                              TO LISA:
                          I don't have time for
                                             that Lisa.

FROM LISA:
Come on unnie just this
one just try it.

FROM LISA:
The name of the site is
Beautiful Robot Girlfriend.

                                             TO LISA:
                         Wait, what a robot?
                 are you fucking with me?

FROM LISA:
First, Yes it's a robot
and second no unnie.

FROM LISA:
There are some choices
you want your girlfriend
to look like then they just
going to deliver to your house
once it finish.

                                                TO LISA:
                 Whatever Lisa I don't have
       time for that and don't message
        me I'm reading and signing some
        papers.

Jisoo sigh and turn off her phone because she know Lisa will annoyed her with that thing.

Hours passed by......

She finish her work and she stretch out her arms and rub her eyes, she look at the time it's '1:17' in morning she sigh and fix her papers she's about to stood up until the site Lisa's saying crossed over her mind she's debating if she's gonna search it or not, minutes of debating she choice to search it.

She grab her laptop and walk to her bed sitting down she opened it and starts browsing the name "Beautiful Robot Girlfriend" then there are links showed up but she click the first one when she opened it she was welcome by a man.

"WELCOME TO BEAUTIFUL ROBOT GIRLFRIEND SITE YOU JUST HAVE TO CHOOSE WHAT FIT FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND" The man smiled then vanish there was a 'Start' sign she click it and there was some choices that you want to choose she click everything that she want for her robot girlfriend.

Then in a few minutes her eyes becaming heavily then she didn't notice that she already click the buy button and it's starts to loading "YOU SUCCEED TO BUY YOUR BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND" Then a girl showed up at her laptop.

"YOUR BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND SUCCEED TO DELIVERED" The voice at the site said

----------------------------------------

What will happened? Check it out at the next chapter.

----------------------------------------