Chapter TEN

3RD PERSON POV

"You promise that you will come back?" Little Jisoo said to the little girl "I will came back to you I promise" The little girl smiled sweetly at her "Here's a necklace for you to not miss me much" The little girl grab a cute little heart necklace "Wow... it's so beautiful" Jisoo said admiring the necklace.

"I'll put it on you" Jisoo nodded cutely and held her hair to the side as the girl put the necklace to her neck "Thank you" Jisoo kissed the girl cheek while she look at the necklace and the girl sitting next to her is blush and smiling like an id...

"I'll put it on you" Jisoo nodded cutely and held her hair to the side as the girl put the necklace to her neck "Thank you" Jisoo kissed the girl cheek while she look at the necklace and the girl sitting next to her is blush and smiling like an idiot touch her cheek were Jisoo kissed her.

******

"I'm gonna miss you" Little Jisoo cried while hugging the little girl "I'm gonna miss you too Chu so much" The girl tried her best not to cry "We have to go now" The little girl mom said then they broke the hug "Bye Chu" The girl was about to turn around when little Jisoo turn her as she kiss her in the lips their parents were shock as the girl too.

"A remembrance bye" Little Jisoo said shyly while blushing playing with her little finger "T-thank you Bye" The little girl wave one last time while Jisoo wave back "BYE BYE!" Jisoo said "Let's go now Jisoo" Her dad said and she just nodded and glance at the window for the last time before she hold her father's hand.

"Jagi, wake up wake up" Jisoo slowly woke up and look at Jennie "What?" She asked "Your mumbling about something" Jennie chuckled "And it's cute" She added making Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Goodmorning" Jennie said and was about to peck her lips when Jisoo cut her off with her palm "Morning breath" Jisoo said and stood up walking to the bathroom.

Jennie follow her inside and back hug her as she grab her toothbrush too and starts brushing her teeth.

"Okay now can I?" Jennie said pouting making Jisoo giggled and nodded Jennie smiled happily and lean in to her as she kiss her lips passionately.

"Can I take you out on a date?" Jennie suddenly said while leaning at the bathroom door frame Jisoo just finish showering with Jennie "Yeah, sure" Jisoo smiled at her in the mirror while grabbing her outfit for today "I'll take you at 6:30" Jennie kissed her cheek and grab an outfit too "Okay" Jisoo answered softly.

It's been a good week for Jisoo because she and Jennie got closer and closer everyday and she's happy with it but when they make love that night she always having a dream about her childhood friend slush lover but she just ignore it because she's mad at her because she promise Jisoo she will come back but she didn't.

"Unnie, me and Chaeyeong will be gone for the evening we're going outside" Lisa said as she sat down at the limousine "Me and Jennie too" Jisoo answered while she lay her head at Jennie's shoulder Lisa and Chaeyeong already now what their relationship is because one time Lisa caught them making out at the living room.

"Unnie stop being lovey dovey it don't suit you" Lisa said playfully rolling her eyes "Whatever Lisa your just jealous because Chaeyeong don't want you to be loveu dovey" Jisoo smirk while Lisa glared at her "Your so annoying unnie" Lisa said Jisoo stick her tongue out "Whatever Manofoot" Jennie and Chaeyeong laugh at Jisoo.

"YAH! STOP MAKING FUN TO MY LAST NAME!" Lisa shouted inside the car "Yeah yeah Manofoot" Jisoo stil tease her making her glared at the three girls who's laughing at her.

Time skip....

"Good afternoon Jisoo" Hanbin greeted with a bow "Good afternoon too Hanbin" She said then she notice that Bobby was not with him "Where's Bobby?" She asked "Oh he's already at the room and hmm... Ms. Kim you are the only one who can enter that office" Hanbin said "Oh is that so Lisa is that okay with you?" Jisoo said turning to Lisa.

"Yeah, it's just okay with me" Lisa said "Okay then I'm good with it" Jisoo said to Hanbin who smiled at her but Jennie notice something strange to his smile then she went closer to Jisoo and put a little device on her bag.

"This way please" Hanbin said as Jisoo nodded and followed him Jennie turn to the two girls "Did you notice his weird smile?" Jennie said to them but they shook their head "No, unnie why?" Lisa asked "I notice that he's smiling at Jisoo with a strange smile that's why I put a little device at Jisoo to hear and see what their doing" Jennie opened her phone and starts watching the scene.

------------------------------------------

I'll try to update later at night 😊😊.

------------------------------------------