Chapter NINE

JENNIE POV

I'm gonna tell you that I'm not a real robot.

I'm a human being.

I'm a agent.

I have to protect Jisoo to anyone because her father requested.

I was Jisoo's high school batch to college since then I was in love with her but because of many friends and students always with her I don't have a chance to talk to her or be her friend.

I was born to have a dick her father was the one who own the robot company but he keep it a secret to anyone.

She send me to protect her when she find out Jisoo buy a girlfriend robot.

And I was very happy for that but at the same time nervous because if Jisoo found out that I'm not a real robot they she will think I take advantage to her.

"Yah, Jennie" A hand was waving infront of me bringing me back to reality I look at the person "Yes, Jagi" I smiled at Jisoo "I've been calling you for about six times" Jisoo said as she sat next to me.

"I don't know that robot can zoom out" Jisoo said to me I began feeling nervous "Unnie, the doctor said that they are just like us" Lisa said I own Lisa something I mouthed a thank you to her she just nodded with Jisoo not noticing.

Lisa she know everything about this because Jisoo's father talk to her and Chaeyeong she's not a real robot to she's my partner and apparently Lisa was dating Chaeyeong in secrets when we still don't do this mission.

"Jagi how was the meeting?" I said as I hug her from the side "It's was good but Hanbin and Bobby are acting a bit weird right Lisa?" Jisoo answered "Yeah, they are they will look at Jisoo with a weird look oh and I notice Bobby check you with a smirk" Lisa said it's make me angry who dare's to check my Jisoo out.

"But anyways let's just go somewhere I know a place that we can have fun" Jisoo said smiling I can't help but smile and admiring her side profile while she talk to the other two.

I wish she will not get mad if ever I tell her I was not a real robot and I was just trying to protect her to anyone.

-------------------------------------------

Now we know what's going on.

And sorry for the short chapter 😔.

-------------------------------------------