Chapter SIX

Another one. 😘

-------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo and Chaeyeong want to by some stuff and Jennie and Lisa have to pay for all of it.

(Author: In this story Jisoo and Chaeyeong are the big fan of shopping😅)

"I want this one" Jisoo said and hand it to Jennie the dress "Oh, I like this one too" Jisoo smiled and hand it to Jennie.

They been shopping for almost 2 hours now and Jisoo and Chaeyeong still buy so many this making Lisa get tired of all shopping things "Unnie, I want to eat now you two are shopping for fucking 2 hours my feet hurts" Lisa whine like a child "Okay, fine you and Jennie can go get some food me and Chaeyeong will follow you later" Jisoo said just to stop Lisa "But give me your cards" Jisoo added making Lisa sigh and Jennie just hand it.

"Chaeyeong what do you think about this?" Jisoo said pointing at the moon that has a galaxy on the middle necklace.

"It's beautiful unnie" Chaeyeong said smiling "Okay, I'll get this" Jisoo said and Chaeyeong just nodded and look for something "Miss, I'll buy this one please" Jisoo said to the lady "Okay, Ma'am" The lady said and put it in a bag Jisoo give the ...

"It's beautiful unnie" Chaeyeong said smiling "Okay, I'll get this" Jisoo said and Chaeyeong just nodded and look for something "Miss, I'll buy this one please" Jisoo said to the lady "Okay, Ma'am" The lady said and put it in a bag Jisoo give the credit card to her.

"Unnie, do you think Lisa will like this?" Chaeyeong said Jisoo look at it "Yes, she definitely love it" Jisoo said making Chaeyeong to buy it.

The two went out the jewelry store and went to where the two other girls are then Jisoo phone suddenly rang "You can go inside first Chaeng I have to get this" Chaeyeong nodded and went inside while Jisoo answered the call

"Hello", "Hi, Jisoo", "What can I do for you B.I?", "Oh, just want to say that we will have our first meeting tomorrow afternoon is that okay with you?", "Yeah, I am fully okay with it", "Okay, that's good Jisoo", "Is that all?", "Hmm.. yeah that's all and I have to go now Jisoo", "Okay, Bye B.I".

Jisoo hung up and went inside the restaurant "Who was that called you?" Lisa said "It's B.I he said that our meeting will start tomorrow afternoon" Jisoo said and sat down next to Jennie who was eating some dumplings making her cheeks get chubby.

Jisoo chuckled and pinch her cheek making Jennie look at her she realize what she doing she quickly remove her hand and clear her throat she was lucky the two girls are on their very own world.

"W-what?" Jisoo said a little nervous and she don't know why she's nervous "Your just cute" Jennie whisper at her ears and giggled cutely Jisoo felt happy seeing her like that 'What the fuck wrong with me for the pass week', Jisoo said like she's getting crazier than ever.

"S-shut up" Jisoo stutter and felt her cheek were warm "Your blush" Jennie still giggling making Jisoo blush madly "Unnie, you look like a mad tomato" Lisa said and starts laughing with the two others "Stop you all will yah!" She yelled but whispering don't want to get some attention from the people around, the three girls don't stop teasing Jisoo while their eating.

Time skip.... (6:23)

All the girls just got home "I'm exhausted" Lisa said and crush herself in the couch and close her eyes "Lisa you have to take a bath first then you can sleep" Jisoo command making Lisa sigh and nodded in agree because she can't protest because of tiredness.

Jisoo got inside the room and put down the shopping bags and went straight to the bathroom to take a quickly one.

When she finish she change into her hoddie and a short then Jennie enter the room fully change and she smiled at Jisoo while she sat down next to her Jisoo just give her a small smile.

"I got something for you" Jisoo said breaking the silent and went to the side to get the small bag and sat down again at the side of the bed, she hand Jennie the small bag "What is this?" Jennie said but she had a smile on her face she pull out the small box and opened it and her face bright up and her eyes spark "It's beautiful" She comment and touch the necklace.

"I'm glad you like it" Jisoo said and smiled softly "I love it Jagi it's so beautiful" Jennie said "Thank you" Jennie pull out the necklace and put down the box in the nightstand "Do you want me to put it on you?" Jennie nodded and gave Jisoo the necklace and turn around.

Jisoo put the necklace at Jennie's neck "Thank you Jagi" Jennie said and hug Jisoo and Jisoo hug her back while she smiled and pat Jennie's head.

-------------------------------------------