Chapter TWO

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo pull out the small box and sat down to the couch she put the box at the coffee table and opened it she see a papers and she starts reading.

1. She's a super clingy person and caring person
2. She's water proof robot
3. She can eat human food and drink water
4. She can shower
5. You still have to make her drink some gas
6. She can do anything
7. She's a protective person for her lover
8. She can swim
9. She can feel your emotions
.
.
.
10. She can have sex

Jisoo choke on her own saliva 'What the fuck?' She starts blushing again 'Why would they put this here?' Then she heard Zero Six "Jagi, are you okay?" Zero Six sit down next to her "Y-yeah I'm fine" Jisoo said "The food is ready Jagi" Zero Six said pulling Jisoo with her "I made you a korean breakfast" Zero Six said "Let's eat" Jisoo nodded and they take a sit Zero Six sit next to her "Taste this" She said and feed Jisoo with the Omelette "Hmm... It's delicious" Jisoo said, Zero Six suddenly kiss her cheek Jisoo blush again.

"But I think your more delicious" Zero Six said seductively making Jisoo blush madly and choke on her food "Jagi, here some water" Jisoo gladly drink it "Don't s-say something l-like that" She stuttered "But I'm just telling the truth" Zero Six look at her innocently "L-let's just c-continue eating t-this" Zero Six obeyed and continue feeding Jisoo.

When they finish Jisoo insisted that she's the one to wash the dishes and she starts washing it until she felt a warm embrace "Your so warm Jagi" Zero Six mumbled enough for Jisoo to hear she blush but she just let Zero Six hug her because she find her warm too.

They stay there until Jisoo felt a soft thing on her neck "Jagi.. your so sexy" Zero Six said in a low tone making Jisoo shock and pull away from the hug "G-Go to t-the living r-room" Jisoo said while her eyes we're close then she heard footsteps and a soft thing on her cheek "I'll wait for you Jagi" Zero Six whisper in her ears making her shivered.

Jisoo finish washing the dishes and wipe her hands to dry, she went to the living room seeing Zero Six sitting there look at her "Jagi" Zero Six pull her down hugging her "I miss you" Zero Six said Jisoo pull away a little "You just hug me earlier" Jisoo explained "I know but I miss you" Zero Six said pouting "Oh Jagi Do you have a name for me?" Jisoo froze 'Oh shit I forgot that earlier', she said and starts thinking 'What name will fit her? Jero no that's not good, hmm.. Jennifer no I don't like it, hmm Je.. JENNIE oh that fit her', "Y-yeah I h-have" Zero Six eyes we're sparkling.

"Really?! What is it?" She excitedly asked "Jennie Kim" Jisoo said and Zero Six or should we say Jennie smiled widely "Jennie Kim.. Jennie" She mumbled on her breath she look like a kid making Jisoo silently smiled "I love it Jagi!" Jennie happly said and quickly lean in peck Jisoo lips making her froze "Thank you Jagi" Jennie said and hug Jisoo, she slowly hug back "I'm really happy that you give me a name Jagi" Jennie pull away smiling widely and peck a kiss for Jisoo making her froze. Then she went back to reality when Jennie hug her again.

'Doctor Taehyung was right she's happier to have a name', She thought "Let's go to the mall" Jisoo suggested "I'll buy you some clothes" Jennie eyes widened "Really?!" Jisoo nodded and Jennie starts bouncing at the couch like a kid.

-------------------------------------------

A boring chapter is not it?

-------------------------------------------