Chapter FOURTEEN

3RD PERSON POV

"Jennie?" Jisoo called out when she feel the side of the bed is empty she got up "Love?" She called out again but no one answer she then walk out the room to go downstairs then she heard voices.

"Love?" She said and see Jennie standing at the balcony putting down her phone "Love, what are you doing here?" Jennie asked Jisoo "I just woke up and see that you are not in bed, why are you in the balcony? It's cold outside" Jisoo said making Jennie smiled on how Jisoo care for her.

"Nothing, I just want to watch the moon" Jennie said and Jisoo just nodded "Let's go somewhere" Jisoo said Jennie give her a confuse face "Let's just go you will find out later" Jisoo said and smiled as she run upstairs to get her car key.

"Okay?..." Jennie said and chuckled while Jisoo pull her to the car Jisoo started the engine and the gate opened automatically.

Few minutes......

Jisoo stop the car "We're here" Jisoo said excitedly while Jennie got out the car and was amazed by the view "H-how did you find this place?" Jennie asked Jisoo who was looking at the moon "I just discovered it years ago and I fall in love when I first saw this" Jisoo said still looking at the moon.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Jisoo said Jennie nodded in agreement then she hug Jisoo from behind "It is but not as beautiful as you" Jennie whisper to her making Jisoo giggled and hit Jennie softly.

"Stop being chessy I'm falling to hard" Jisoo said looking at Jennie "I won't stop because I want you to fall for me hard" Jennie said giggling Jisoo nodded "Okay, okay" Jisoo pecked Jennie's lips then they continue watching the moon.

Next day......

"We're here Ms. Kim" Jisoo's driver says the two of them went out the car "I'll just go to the restroom" Jennie said and Jisoo just nodded before she left she kiss Jisoo's cheek first and then went to the restroom.

"Ms. Kim here" A female voice said as Jisoo turn around and see a beautiful woman wearing a formal attire Jisoo then walk to the table "I assume you are Ms. Chahee?" The woman nodded and smiled and bow down "Yes, Ms. Kim the CEO of CH Company it's nice to see you in person Ms. Kim" Jisoo smiled and bow down too.

"Nice meeting you too" Jisoo said "Why don't we take a sit" Chahee sat down and Jisoo sat down infront of her they starts talking about the work they are gonna held "Love" Jisoo looks up and smiled Jennie then look at who's Jisoo talking to.

Her eyes widen and was shock who was it 'Chahee?', Jennie thought to herself "Love, you okay?" Jennie went back to reality and nod at Jisoo "Yes, I'm okay" Jennie said and sat next to Jisoo and give a quick glance at Jennie.

"Love, this is Ms. Chahee the CEO of CH Company" Jisoo said and Chahee smiled at Jennie and stretch her arm to shake hands with Jennie who hesitate to hold it "And Ms. Chahee this is my girlfriend Jennie" The two of them shake hand and Jennie quickly pull away and give her attention to Jisoo.

"Nice meeting you Jennie" Chahee said and Jennie just put a fake smiled and nod then give her attention to Jisoo again 'Nice to meet you again Babe', Chahee thought and smirk.

--------------------------------