Chapter FIVE

JISOO POV

Next morning.... (8:00 am)

I woke up because someone keep shaking me "Go away" I push the hand and was about to sleep again when I felt something soft at my lips I slowly opened my eyes "AHHH!" I screamed me being to overreacting I fall down the floor "Ouch" I said and rub my butt "Jagi, are you okay?" Jennie said with a worried look that show her face.

"I am" I said and stood up while I brush my pants "I make breakfast for us" Jennie said while smiling at me 'Her cheek look like a mandu, I really want to pinch it, wait what no I do-', I was cut off because of the person in my mind speak 'Can you stop denying?', 'Oh shut up' I was back to reality when a soft thing lean on my lips.

Then I froze by a second but I kiss her back and I felt her hand snake to my waist pulling me closer to her our tongue fought I snake my hands at her nape pulling her closer then we heard someone knock making me push her down the bed.

I was shock I quickly storm out "Hey un-" I didn't let Lisa finish herself I run out the house and I stop at the shore I know that I am know blushing madly "What the fuck got into me?!" I said and run my hand on my hair then I slowly touch my lips still feeling the soft lips of her "Aishhhh I am going crazy" I mess with my hair "Otoke?" Start biting my finger while I walk back and front.

3RD PERSON POV

"Jisoo unnie, yah why did you run outside?" Jisoo turn around and see Lisa walking to her "I just... W-want some fresh air yeah" Jisoo said Lisa raised her right eyebrow she felt like Jisoo was acting weird "Okay..." Lisa said "Let's go inside" Jisoo suggest and Lisa just nodded.

"Breakfast is ready" Chaeyeong announced while she remove her apron "Wow this look delicious" Lisa commented and peck Chaeyeong lips "Where's Jennie?" Jisoo said looking around "I don't know unnie" Chaeyeong answered and sat down "I'll check her" Jisoo said and the two nodded stars eating.

She can starts feeling her heart was beating an conditionally she take a deep breath and opened the door and see Jennie sitting while her finger touching her lips she look up and her lips quickly form into a smile "Jagi" Jennie hug Jisoo tightly "I am so happy" Jennie said and smiled sweetly to her.

"A-and why?" Jisoo stuttered she saw Jennie was smirking at her "Because my jagi just kiss me back and I felt her needy when we kiss" Jennie whisper at her ears and making her blush and push Jennie away softly "T-the breakfast w-was r-ready" Jisoo close the door and close her eyes.

She calming herself down then the door opened Jennie was still smirking at her she quickly walk to the dining table and sat down "Unnie, what happened? Why are your cheek were so red?" Chaeyeong said and Jisoo don't know what to say "I hmm.. It's just hot in here" Jisoo said and starts fanning herself.

Hours passed by.... (2:45 pm)

Lisa suggested to swim at the beach and all the girls agree to that.

All of them change Lisa was wear a black one piece bikini and a short while Rosé wear hot pink two piece bikini with a crop top, Jennie weared a white one piece bikini and a short.

(Author: Lisa was a G!P too, they can't wear a two piece bikini because you know😅😅)

They all went out Lisa and Rosé we're having fun on the beach while Jennie was waiting for Jisoo "Hey" Jennie turn around and her jaw drop Jisoo was wearing a sexy red two piece bikini with crop top "Close your mouth before you catch some fly" Jisoo chuckled and walk to the beach lounge chair.

Jennie smirk and sit next to her "Your so sexy Jagi.." Jisoo blush and look at Jennie who was biting her lips and her eyes we're full of lust she clear her throat "I.. I already told you not to call me that because where at the public and your my friend" Jisoo explained and glance at Jennie was pouting "Unnie!" The two look at the one that yelled "Let's go play volleyball" Lisa said while she throw the ball at the air and catch it "Sure" Jisoo said and walk to Lisa, Jennie followed her "I want to team up with Chaeyeong" Jisoo said and grab Chaeyeong's wrist.

"Yah, I am her girlfriend I can be team up with her" Lisa whined "Chaeng will you team up with me?" Jisoo said while she pout cutely to Chaeyeong "I'm okay with it" She asked and Jisoo smiled and jump a little "You just steal her from me unnie" Lisa said and glare at Jisoo "Excuse me I didn't steal her from you okay? And she's the one that choice so it's not my fault she team up with me" Jisoo smirk and cling her arms with Chaeyeong, someone glaring at the two of them.

"Aishhh, whatever unnie" Lisa said while she pout "Don't do that your so ugly" Jisoo teased "So what is our price if we win?" Jisoo asked "Anything you want" Lisa answered "But if we win, you know what we want" Lisa smirk making Jisoo blush and Chaeyeong too even though she's a robot she can react.

"I'll rip that smirk Lisa if you don't stop, now let's start with this" Jisoo said and the two team got ready Lisa was the one who will serve.

Hour of playing... (3:55)

They only have one last play Lisa and Jennie scored is 7 while Jisoo and Chaeyeong only have 3 and they decide that this round the score will be 5.

Jisoo and Chaeyeong planned something that can make the two lost Jisoo smirk at Chaeyeong and she return it Jisoo was the one who will serve it.

The two of them position their self "It's getting hot" Jisoo announced and wink at Chaeyeong not notice by the two "Your right unnie it's really hot" Chaeyeong agree and Jisoo slowly pull her crop top making sure that two of them can see and Chaeyeong did the same.

Jennie and Lisa was shock "Yeah, it's really getting hot..." Lisa mumbled and gulp at how sexy was Chaeyeong.

Jisoo and Chaeyeong smirk at each other not notice by the two who are drooling to them "Let's start?" Jisoo said and the two came back to reality Jisoo and Chaeyeong just want to laugh at them Jisoo serve the ball.

Then Jennie was about to pass it but was distract by Jisoo who untied her hair losing the ball it land to the ground "Yes, we won!" Jisoo and hug Chaeyeong who hug her back and they jump happily "Come on your actually cheating!" Lisa whine the two pull away from each other "We don't cheat okay" Jisoo protest "Yes, you are" Lisa argue back "How can you say?" Jisoo smirk while she crossed her arms.

"B-because you hmm.. you aishhhh unnie!" Lisa groaned and whine "Stop it Lisa we won so you don't have choice" Jisoo said "Let's go Chaeng we have to change because we will go to the mall" Chaeyeong nodded and followed Jisoo.

Lisa sulking while she walk to the house followed by Jennie who sigh "Hey, babe don't sulk" Chaeyeong said and peck Lisa's lips "It don't suit you" Chaeyeong giggled when Lisa pout but she kiss it away.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for making you all wait. 😅

-------------------------------------------