Chapter Seventeen • France

Claire,

James broke Sirius's nose while they were wrestling over the television remote. Fleamont just got a new one and they wanted to test it out. Peter's written us once already but only to say that his sister has visited and his parents are pissed. I miss you. How's France? What are you learning about?

P.S. I love you

Remus

~

Remus,

Tell Sirius I hope he feels better and to use the episky spell to fix it. Tell me if there are any good shows on. The hotel has a television here as well. If you write back to Pete, tell him I say hi. I miss you too. It's lonely here. I met this girl who's also taking a class and she kind of reminds me of Mary. We've gone to a few local coffee shops but nothing too special. We are working on Dementors right now and next week we are starting werewolves. This lady isn't like Professor Dipshit though, she's nice and doesn't hate werewolves.

P.S. I love you too

Claire

~

Claire,

Remus hasn't stopped talking about you. Maybe if you came back he would shut up. Euphemia fixed my nose after James broke it already, thanks though. Have fun with your Dementors.

Sirius Black

~

Claire,

Did you get Sirius's letter? I told him that he could've just added on to my letter but he wanted to write something, don't know why. I think he's actually going to run away though. Anyways, I still miss you. It's getting lonely now because James and Sirius don't want to hear about my books. I'll probably tell you about them in my next letter. It's midnight right now though. I love you.

Remus

~

Remus,

I got Sirius's letter and I hope he doesn't get caught if he does actually go through with running away. I'd be happy to hear about your books anytime. Also, tell James I have one of his jumpers and I'll send it back in my next letter. I miss you always.

Love you

Claire

~

Claire,

I asked Euphemia if we could visit but she said that it was too dangerous since we're underage. I'll still write though. I also told James about the jumper and apparently he thought he slipped it into Lily's but got yours instead. He says sorry.

Remus

~

Remus,

I can't write for a little while because the classes are getting harder now. I have lots of work to do. We finished our werewolf unit though. Love you

Claire

~

Claire,

Okay. I love you.

Remus

~

Claire,

Remus still won't shut up about you. He had a transformation last night so we brought him into Fleamonts shed. He's got a new scar across his face and he's paranoid that you're off with another guy. Please tell him everything's okay.

Sirius B.

~

Sirius and Remus,
(James too if he cares)

I feel so bad. I completely messed up my moon chart and didn't think it was until next week. I'm not off with other guys either. I only go to class now, not even getting coffee with my friend. Sorry. Love you all

C

~

Claire,

I miss you.

Remus

~

Claire,

Are you okay? Did you get my letter? Love you.

Remus

~

Claire,

Are you good? Remus said you haven't responded. See you at Diagon Alley though, right?

James

~

Claire,

Diagon Alley in two days?

Sirius

~

Claire,

Please respond. I miss you and I love you.

Remus.

~

Remus, James, and Sirius

I'll be at Diagon Alley tomorrow.

C