The Warriors of Kyoshi

As the stars gleam at the dark of night, Prince Zuko's ship is speeding through the open sea. His living quarters are constantly fluctuating with constant dimming and lighting of small candle embers as the prince meditates. The door to his quarters open up, revealing his uncle with a scroll.

Zuko: "You should know the only time you are interrupting me is when you have news about the Avatar..."

The prince spoke as he kept trying to meditate.

Iroh: "I have news, Prince Zuko, but I don't think you're going to like it. Don't get too upset."

Zuko: "Uncle, you taught me that keeping a level head is a sign of a great leader. Now whatever you have to say, I'm sure I can take it."

Iroh: "Ok then. We have no idea where he is. And the boy that was fighting alongside him is Y/n."

Suddenly the flames of the candle erupt in a might blaze as the prince turns around.

Zuko: "What?!"

Iroh takes out a hand-fan and starts to fan himself with it.

Iroh: "You really should open a window in here."

Zuko: "Give me the map!"

He takes the scroll which happened to be a map from his uncle's hands and starts to read it.

Iroh: "There have been multiple sightings of the Avatar and his friends, but they are impossible to track down."

Zuko: "How am I gonna find him, uncle? He is clearly a master of evasive maneuvering."

With the gang.

Sokka: "You have no idea where you're going, do you?"

Sokka says as he looks at the map and the locations they have gone to.

Aang: "Well, I know it's near water."

Aang spoke back from from Appa's head.

Y/n: "Aang, the majority of everything is near water."

The young boy spoke as he layed on Appa's saddle with Katara sewing clothes right beside him.

Sokka: "I guess we're getting close then."

The squad suddenly goes back to being quiet until Aang decided to speak up to Momo.

Aang: "Hey, Momo, pebbles please."

The lemur went inside Aang's shirt and picked up some small pebbles to give to Aang. As Aang got the pebbles, he cupped them between his hands as he looked at Katara.

Aang: "Hey, Katara. Check out this neat airbending trick."

He smiles goofily as the pebbles quickly rotate with airbending.

Katara: "That's great, Aang."

She didn't even budge to look at the trick, she just continued sewing.

Aang stops the trick and speaks.

Aang: "But you didn't even look."

Katara turns around to face Aang.

Katara: "That's great."

Aang: "But I'm not doing it now."

Sokka interjects as he tosses out a booger out to the ocean beneath them.

Sokka: "Stop bugging her, airhead. You need to give girls space when they do their sewing."

Katara stops for sewing and looks at Sokka.