Imprisoned

Birds were chirping and singing as they flew around the dense woods of where the Avatar's friends were.

The majority of the squad laid relaxing on a huge platform of stone.

Aang was resting atop a boulder, Katara was folding their clothes, Y/n sat their with his hand on his chin, squinting at the little purple bat's emerald orbs with a thinking face.

Suddenly they hear Momo's chattering as he came with Sokka towards the group.

Aang jumps up from the boulder and lands besides Sokka.

Aang: "Great! You're back. What's for dinner?"

Sokka places down a bag and shoved his hand inside.

Sokka: "Ok, we have a few options. First, round nuts—
He pulls out a small nut with his hand and shows it to the squad.

Sokka: "and then some sort of oval-shaped nuts. And some rock-shaped nuts that might just be rocks."

Sokka lays down few nuts on the floor between the squad.

Katara: "Seriously, what else you got?"

Momo picks up a nut and starts to bang it on a rock trying to open it. After one more slam on the rock, a giant boom is heard and the ground slightly quakes, knocking Y/n out of his thinking trance.

Katara/Y/n: "What was that?"

Momo looks at the rock quizzically before letting the nut fall on it, the moment impact was made, another boom sounded, scaring momo to hide behind Aang.

Aang: "It's coming from over there!"

Aang points at the direction of the sound and gets up to investigate. Y/n and Katara follow suit.

Sokka: "Shouldn't we run away from huge booms, not toward them?"

After a fair bit of running they come across the original source of the booms. It was a young man levitating rocks and throwing them to the sides.

Katara: "An earthbender."

Aang: "Let's go meet him."

Sokka: "He looks dangerous, so we better approach cautiously."

Little did anyone know, Katara was already pretty close, calling out to the young man.

Katara: "Hello there! I'm Katara. What's your name?"

He levitates a rock before turning back at her. He drops the rock and starts to run away. He stops for a second and blocks the path behind him with rocks.

Aang: "Nice to meet you!"

He calls out.

Katara: "I just wanted to say hi."

Aang: "Hey. That guy has got to be running somewhere. Maybe we're near a village."

Suddenly a rumbling sound comes from behind them. They look at the source of the sound and see that it was Y/n holding his stomach.

Y/n: "Let's hope it's a village, I don't think I can function any longer without food."

Aang: "I bet that village has a market—

Katara: "And that means no nuts for dinner!"

The two start to run off towards the village.

Sokka: "Hey! I worked hard to get those nuts."

Y/n: "You did your best, that's all that matter. Come on though, we actually need food."