Avatar Day

Our wonderful squad of adventurers were knocked out cold

Our wonderful squad of adventurers were knocked out cold. Everyone was either sleeping on the floor or a stump from a cut tree.

This has had to be one of the best sleep they've had in ages, especially since the swamp incident.

Almost everyone with the exception of Aang came out rather distraught, tired, and smelly.

The horrid smell of murky swamp water wore off after a few days of constant bathing in lakes and washing their clothing.

All but two things were sleeping.

Those two being the squad's very own rascals: Cosmo and Momo.

One of the reason the group slept like newborn children was the lack of pests like mosquitoes and spiders as the two animals patrolled the night looking for fruits and insects.

Momo had just managed to find a spider building it's web on Sokka's mouth.

After a few seconds of staring, a fly wondered into the web, getting the spider's attention.

Now who is Momo to waste such a wonderful opportunity?

A fly and a spider? That's a 2 in 1 surprise.

So reeling his arm back, Momo sent out his hand right into Sokka's mouth, waking up the young warrior in an instant.

Opening his eyes wide and spitting out whatever was in his mouth, Sokka gagged as Momo continued grabbing.

Sokka grabbed the critter's hand and took it out of his mouth.

Sokka: "What are you doing in my mouth?!"

Momo looked at Sokka in the eyes and ate the spider.

Sokka looked to his stomach, where Momo was sitting down on, and spoke to the small critter.

Sokka: "Momo, you need to be a little more sensitive to my boundaries—

Before he could go on any further, Momo jumped from his stomach to his head, and from his noggin to the floor.

With Cosmo doing the same thing as Momo, I.E. looking around for bugs, the purple bat looked around for any sort of pests he could munch on.

And he found one, right on Y/n's forehead.

The young boy was constantly turning and shifting in his sleep, and since he was one of the very few who slept on the floor (the only one who slept on the floor) he messy and undone hair became a hotspot for bugs and other things.

Cosmo slowly walked up to Y/n's sleeping body and noticed that the bug was a mantis.

The mantis walked around the boy's face and soon noticed a huge shadow looming over it.