The Storm and The Blue Spirit

Almost really took me a whole month huh? Outta here with that. My dear readers, do I keep making these long chapters or do I shorten them a tad for more updates.

Also, new art of Y/n is being worked on right now so if you're ok for waiting a tad to see how he looks like I hope you like what you'll see!

Tbh it's not even the chapters being too long for me to get them out faster, I just procrastinate heavily. It's a problem. I gotta stop.

On with the chapter.

(A/n) "I got my stuff together and I set up a schedule. One chapter per week (I hope I'll be able to pull this off) so for those who enjoy these chapters and this book (first of all, thank you.) you'll read more of it and see what I have in store. Happy reading!"

The night was peaceful, for the most part atleast.

The soothing sound of chirping crickets, the soft, cool breeze of the night's air had everyone out of their lights, resting.

That was until Avatar Aang had what seems to be a vision, a dream- a nightmare, perhaps, causing him to jump up from his sleep.

As he jumped up, Momo, who was resting on him, jumped to Katara, to Sokka, and then Y/n, now, Y/n would've been able to brush this off considering how heavy of a sleeper he is, but Cosmo got a bit defensive of Momo practically ruining his sleep, and disturbing Y/n.

Cosmo's annoyed and irritated screeches towards Momo ended up waking Y/n up, and alerting the gang in the process.

Sokka: "Huh? Ha? What? What's going on? Is it Zuko?"

Sokka asked as he grabbed his boomerang and a small machete.

Sokka: "Did we get captured again?"

Aang: "Oh, oh nothing it's my fault. It was a bad dream, go back to sleep."

Sokka yawned and snuggled inside his sleeping bag as Aang curled up on the floor and looked away from his partners.

Katara: "Are you all right, Aang?"

Katara asked with a worried tone in her voice.

Aang: "I'm ok."

Katara: "You've been having a lot of nightmares lately. You wanna tell me about it?"

They here some shuffling coming from their side, next to Sokka.

Y/n was laying Cosmo beside him, petting him trying to put him back to sleep.

Y/n looked at his two buddies and whispered.

Y/n: "It's probably the stress of being the avatar. You know, having the whole weight of the world on your shoulders would probably cause you to have a few sleepless nights."

Y/n lays back on his sleeping bag and covers himself.

Y/n: "Aang just needs to catch some sleep, right buddy?"

Aang sighs.

Aang: "Yeah, you're right..."