Avatar Roku (The Winter Solstice Part 2)

Long hours have passed since the squad departed from the village. They can be seen flying above the clouds on Appa over the open sea.

Aang: "Come on, boy we got a long way to go! Faster!"

Aang, eager to get to his destination, pressures Appa to speed up, but no noticeable difference was seen.

(???): "Sailing into Fire Nation waters..."

On a Navy Ship on the sea, Zuko stairs at a scope, looking at the clouds for a chance to spot the avatar.

Iroh was slightly baffled at his nephews choices, speaks up.

Iroh: "Of all the foolish things you've done in your 16 years, prince Zuko this has to be the most foolish."

Zuko: "I have no choice, uncle."

Iroh: "Have you completely forgotten the Fire Lord banished you? What if you're caught?"

His scolding tone turned to that of worry.

Zuko: "I'm chasing the avatar. My father will understand why I'm returning home."

Iroh crosses his arms.

Iroh: "You give him too much credit. My brother is not the understanding type."

Iroh catches a glimpse of something large flying. It was Appa.

Zuko: "There he is."

He turns around and yells.

Zuko: "Helmsmen, full speed ahead."

Katara: "Aang, we got trouble!"

Katara calls out to Aang as she sees the navy's ship speed up trailing them.

Sokka: "Yeah, and it's gaining fast!"

Down at the ship, a large opening is seen as smoke starts to emerge.

Iroh fanning himself to get rid of the smoke speaks up.

Iroh: "Ugh, prince Zuko. Couldn't you shoot them down with something a bit more fragrant?"

Zuko scoffs and shoots a fireball at a black ball of coal held by a catapult.

Zuko: "On my mark..."

Zuko waits around 3 seconds before giving the command.

One of his guards slash at a rope that releases the ball, sending it towards Appa.

Katara: "Fire!"

She called out to Aang.

Aang moved Appa roughly to the side to avoid getting hit.

Katara: "We have to get out of Zuko's range before he shoots another hot stinker at us!"

Sokka: "Can't you make Appa go any faster?"

Aang: "Yeah, but there's one little problem.

Zuko: "A blockade."

Everyone's eyes peel open as they see a fleet of ships blocking their way.

Iroh: "You know, you're technically still in Earth Nation territory. You can just turn around and not get arrested."

Aang: "If we go north we can go around the blockade and avoid getting attacked.

Katara: "There's no time!"

Aang: "This is exactly why I didn't want you to come, it's too dangerous!"