Seige of The North (Book 1 Finale)

As the sun rose on the snowy cityscape of the Northern Water Tribe, Y/n is sitting on a small mound of snow on Pakku's training ground.

His eyes happily following Katara's movements as she bested another one of Pakku's pupils in combat.

Clapping at her win, Y/n smiles at Katara, to which she bows at him and Pakku.

Pakku: "Nice try, pupil Sangok. A couple of more years and you will be ready to fight a sea sponge."

Pakku's pupil, Sangok, was raised in the air as ice prevented his movements.

Pakku undid Katara's ice and turned it into water to let Sangok escape.

Master Pakku walks to the center of his grounds at which he stares at his defeated students. All of them exhausted from fighting Katara.

Pakku: "Would any of you care for a rematch with Katara?"

The students groaned and grunted in defeat.

Pakku turned around to face his granddaughter.

Pakku: "Katara, you've advanced more quickly than any student I've ever trained. You have proven that with fierce determination, passion, and hard work, you can accomplish anything—

Pakku turns to looks at his students.

Pakku: "Raw talent alone is not enough..."

He then turns his head towards Aang who is laying in the floor with Momo and Cosmo playing around with each other.

Pakku: "Pupil Aang. Care to step into the sparring circle?"

Aang stops playing around as he faces Pakku.

Aang: "Yes, Master Pakku?"

Pakku: "I figured since you have found time to play with house pets, you must have surely already mastered waterbending."

Aang hops up from the ground and begins to stretch.

Aang: "I wouldn't say mastered but check this out."

Aang turns and spins, making the snow around him cover him up, forming a snowman.

Pakku and Katara stare at him with confused and raised brows.

Katara and Pakku both her footsteps on the snow behind them.

They turn and see Y/n jogging at them with Cosmo flying on his head.

Y/n: "I'm going to take a walk around, see you later!"

Y/n gives a warm hug to Katara and she hugs back.

Then he turns to Master Pakku, he puts his fist in his palm and bows.

Y/n: "Thank you for letting me stay and watch, Master Pakku."

Pakku gives him a bow too.

And with that, Y/n turns around and leaves.

After a bit of walking around aimlessly, he gets the sudden idea to go and visit his 10 ton fluffy buddy, Appa.

So he proceeded to make his way to the stables where they kept the animals.

Once he made the turn to go inside the stable area, Appa was the first thing he saw, and by the looks of it, he was enjoying the food they were giving him.

Y/n: "Hey, Appa! How are you doing?"

The bison growled, turned to Y/n and slowly made his way over there.