Bato of the Water Tribe

(I have accidentally ripped a nail from a finger... typing is going to be a devil to work with...)

Beside a strong, flowing river Avatar Aang found a very peculiar looking sword.

It was a long and curvy white, with serrations on the sharpened side. The strange texture of the sword's reminded Aang of a bone, causing him to call it out.

Aang: "Hey, look! A sword made out of a whale's tooth!"

Hearing some tumbling from behind him, the young avatar turns and sees Sokka and Y/n sliding down a small mound.

Sokka immediately grabs the weapon Aang was holding and inspects it's craft.

Thinking for a second as he delve right into his memories, Sokka recalled many men from years ago that went out on wooden fleets with swords of the same design.

Sokka: "This is a water tribe sword! Keep looking around, see if you can find anything else."

Y/n and Aang both nod as they spread throughout the nearby area in search of more clues.

Katara walks towards them and sees the boys searching bushes, lifting rocks, and other things.

Katara: "What's going on? Did someone lose something?"

Grunting from searching a bush, Aang speaks out.

Aang: "More like found something."

Suddenly, they hear a familiar, young voice.

Y/n: "Sokka, I found something!"

Sokka, Aang, and Katara turn to see Y/n lightly running to their area.

The young Fire Nation boy holds out his hand to show an arrow with the head a charred black.

Sokka takes the arrow and passes his finger on the head.

Sokka: "It's burned..."

Sokka then turns his head and sees a tree that has some slashes on the bark and a few scorch marks.

Sokka: "There was a battle. Water tribe warriors ambushed a group of FireBenders—

Sokka looks around and sees similar cuts and burn marks.

Sokka: "The FireBenders fought back, but the warriors drove them down this hill."

Sokka and the rest made their ways down the hill, where they follow tracks of footprints.

Y/n: "What happened then?"

Sokka goes quite as he looks around.

Sokka: "The trail ends here..."

Suddenly they hear Aang call out.

Aang: "Look! A boat!"

They turn and see Aang pointing to a boat parked on the shore, being supported by large rocks.

Sokka: "It's one of our boats!"

Sokka and Katara excitedly run to inspect the boat.

As they got there, Sokka passed his hand on the boat's wood.

Katara: "Is that dad's?"

Sokka: "No, but it's from his fleet. Dad was here."

At Zuko's ship room, the young banished prince and his uncle were both sitting down on a small table, both enjoying some tea.