The Southern Air Temple

The gang is currently right beside a river, refueling for the adventure that awaits them. As Sokka lays by the riverside, Y/n sitting right next to Sokka as he writes on his journal, Aang on Appa's head, and Katara on Appa's saddle, Aang speaks up.

Aang: "I'm telling you, Katara, The Southern Air Temple is one of the most beautiful places in the world!"

Aang says excitedly as checks around him.

Katara: "Aang, I know you're excited. But it's been a hundred years since you've been home."

She said in a worrisome tone.

Aang: "That's why I'm so excited!"

Katara: "It's just that a lot can change in all that time."

Aang: "I know, but I need to see it for myself."

Aang jumps from Appa's head and slowly falls to the ground. As he hits the ground floor, he walks towards Sokka, who happened to be sleeping right beside Y/n.

Aang: "Wake up, Sokka. Air temple here we come."

Y/n looks at Sokka's sleeping body and flicks his nose, causing Sokka to wake up in an instant.

Sokka: "[groan] Sleep now. Temple later."

Sokka turns away from the group in an attempt to fall back asleep.

Y/n looks back at Sokka as he loudly snores, he stares back at Aang as he just shrugs. Aand grows this mischievous smile, causing Y/n to raise an eyebrow.

Y/n: "Aang. What's that smile for?"

Aang gets right beside Y/n and whispers.

Aang: "Let's do a little prank on Sokka."

Y/n: "I'm listening..."

Aang: "Im going to use this stick, and pretend its a prickle snake as I move it around his sleeping bag."

Y/n: "That's genious. I'm gonna scream to act scared."

Y/n clears his throat as Aang grabs the stick, and moves it around Sokka's sleeping bag. (Y/n) loudly shrieks in "fear" at his attempt to wake Sokka up.

Y/n: "Sokka! There's a prickle snake in your sleeping bag!"

Sokka screams and jumps up wide awake, screaming to get the snake off of him.

Sokka: "Ah! Get it off! Get it off!"

Sokka jumps around, sleeping bag still on his body, and then he falls.

Aang: "Great! You're awake!"

Katara laughs in the background.

Aang: "Come on!"

(With Zuko and Iroh)

The teenaged boy and his uncle arrived at a dock with their broken ship behind them by the port.

Zuko: "Uncle, I want the repairs made as quickly as possible, I don't want to stay too long and risk losing his trail."

He says as he and his uncle start walking away from the damaged ship.

Iroh: "You mean the Avatar?"

Zuko quickly turns around to face his uncle.