~12~

Hi Guys, I can't believe this book is about to go to 2K🎉🎉🎉 like omg I'm really honored you guys thank you.

I also like to thank all the people who comment and vote on my story ,it brings me joy knowing you guys are enjoying the story so please continue to comment and vote (tell me what you think you know??🤔)

Jimin's POV

Yoongi came into the room after baekhyun left. He had a very bland look on his face which made me nervous.

"Yoongi I'm sorry I should-" in mid speech I felt him pull my body in his embrace and wrapped his around me.

"I'm just glad you and the baby are okay" he said and I could hear the worry in his voice. This made me feel guilty the entire time he tried to get me to rest and I refused - I could've gotten myself seriously sick.

I took a fist full of his shirt and started crying "I'm s-orry" I'm so emotional at the moment but it felt good just to hear yoongi say "it's okay"

After we had that moment, I was discharged out of the hospital and I got my prenatal vitamins and went home (yoongi's home to be specific) where I was constantly pampered to a T.

I never left the bed unless I was exercising , I got amazingly cooked meals along with massages and sometimes a little✨ night activity✨😳. This kind of pamper continued even when I was four months pregnant.

 This kind of pamper continued even when I was four months pregnant

Author's POV

Jimin sat on the floor as he stared at himself in the mirror. He turns to the sides and look at his small baby bump. He caresses it softly as he smiles to himself.

Then Yoongi opened the door suddenly causing Jimin to quickly grab his shirt to put it on but he wasn't quick enough and only ended up getting caught in the said shirt and needing help.

"Hahahah Jimin what are you doing?🤣" Yoongi asked showing his gummy smile.

"Stop laughing and help me!!" Jimin stated.

Yoongi helps the younger to put the shirt on and asks "so why was your shirt off in the first place?"

"Nothing" Jimin answered.

"You were checking your baby bump in the mirror weren't you?" Yoongi stated.

"*Gasp* how do you know?" Jimin asked surprised.

"Jimin I caught you multiple times doing it, it's so adorable why do you hide it" yoongi stated after finally getting Jimin's shirt on and wrapping his arms around his waist.