~13~

👋 hey~ how y'all doing I'm alive. I'm not going to promise regular updates cause that would be lying.

So basically my mom left and I stayed with my dad but he was causing me to stress alot so I ran away and my sister took me to live my mother and some bunch of other stuff.

Not really important 😜 but here's a chapter.

Author's POV

Jimin and Yoongi were shocked. Yoongi himself did not expect those words to come out of his father's mouth.

"Dad you can't be serious?!!!" Yoongi said slamming his hand on the living room table.

"Yes I am. Do you think I don't know people like him. They come close to people like us for one think and one think only for our Money" Seokjin said staring at Jimin with a menacing look.

"That is not true, I don't want anything financial for Yoongi" Jimin defended himself but Seokjin only scoffed at his statement.

"You expect me to believe that you approach Yoongi, the sole inheritor of the Min fraction because you could, you already got yourself pregnant by him don't be ridiculous!!!" Seokjin stated.

"That's the thing I only wanted his sperm that's it, I thought he would be a good candidate as a donor, I never planned on getting financial aid from him whatsoever!!" Jimin stated back.

"Plus I have absolutely no idea what the Min fraction is???" Jimin said with a clueless expression.

At this moment the tea spoon that was currently being held in Seokjin's hand slipped and fell on the carpet.

"You are joking right" Seokjin said frozen from disbelief.

"no?" Jimin himself couldn't understand their reaction to his statement so he started to second guess himself.

"Dad" Yoongi called "let's continue this conversation another day" get tea spoon that fell.

"running  away from the situation isn't going to solve anything" Seokjin stated getting up from the couch.

"there is no situation to run from" Yoongi said " Jimin is having this baby, I no longer  have anything to do with the Min fraction or my father"

Seokjin's shoulder slumped down from Yoongi's statement.

Now at the door Seokjin said his final words before departure.

"Yoongi" placing a comforting hand on his cheek " your father and I love very much, he does not show it but he does, you guys just need to talk"

"I don't know about that " Yoongi responded moving his face from Seokjin's  hand.

After the front doors a close, Jimin and Yoongi are now left alone to address what just happened early.

"before we start let me get you a snack" Yoongi went to kitchen and Jimin decided to search up 'What the Min Fraction actually is?' on any search engine. The answers were all the same, this great family from generations back that run the entire Deagu. They control every major business in that area, and manage all power government figure that interfere with them and simply have them removed. 

Jimin now realized what kind of person Yoongi's background is, his hand slow went to his baby bump, he was scared. He thought he knew what he was getting it but no, he's way over his head. These people could crush him and I wouldn't faze them in slightest.