~16~

Jimin's POV

when I came home from visiting my sister, I immediately crashed into Yoongi's arms and broke down. He didn't ask what happen must have sensed I didn't want to talk about it.

but it was comforting, 

having someone to hold me when I'm sad,

someone to come home to,

someone to laugh with,

and then I thought , would I be happy like this if accepted being with Yoongi.

No 

No

No

No 

I must not, you saw what happened to your mother and your sister , don't be fooled, they change,  you don't know Yoongi.

He's 

He's

" Jimin!! there you are, I was thinking we would eat mac n' cheese tonight and watch despicable me" Yoongi stated  with his adorable gummy smile.

The more time I spend with this man, the more I find it hard to see my life without him. Why? WHY? does it seem like I'm falling in love with you.

" Jimin why you crying ? Baby" Yoongi asked as he used the pad of his thumb to wipe away my tears.  

" Yoongi , I wanna have sex" I stately shamelessly.

Yoongi smirked " was that why cried, you know I can't say no to you or is my dick that good it brings you to tears?" 

I hit him repeatedly with harmless punches and he only laughed.

And like a drop of a hat, the atmosphere changed from joking one to sensual one. 

I laid on the bed because well it's not like I can move much.

I wasn't wearing much either but a oversize shirt and boxers. 

and Yoongi had a fun time taking them off.

Author's POV 

Yoongi spreading Jimin's legs after taking off his underwear. no matter how many time Yoongi see his private area Jimin still blushes and hides his face.

Yoongi rolls up the shirt Jimin is wearing and put it in Jimin's mouth. Then looks at Jimin's swollen nipples ,  he licks his nips and  then starts to suck one of erected nips. Jimin's head drops back and moan.

Not even long after a cream colored fluid starts to flow into his mouth as if to encourage to him to continue sucking.  The other nipple started to release milk as well making Jimin feel squeamish. 

Yoongi swallowed everything loving all liquids Jimin  produces. He looks deep into his eyes as he continues to torment Jimin's nipples  allowing his tongue to tease them how he likes.

" ugh p-please  move from them, I'm -"  Jimin couldn't even finish before come was squirted all over Yoongi, Yoongi just laughed before taking off his  shirt  and unbuckling his belt . 

 Jimin laid before him gaining  his breathe from the orgasm he just had, still leaking from the tip of his cock and from down there with slick.  

Yoongi release his cock from it's restrains, it being all red, veiny, desperately wanting to be inside the one before it.  Jimin in a daze place the pad of his thumb on the tip before sticking out his tongue like pleading invitation.