~10~

💜Omgsjsjshshh guys thank you so much for 1k reads I think this is my fastest book to do so!!!!!💜

I love you guys so much 😘

Friday 。*゚+

Jimin POV

Yoongi didn't pick me up from work today since he had a late night meeting so I'm taking the bus home. While I was walking minding my own business I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

Of course me being the coward that I am, I immediately scream.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!"

"Why the hell are you shouting!!" I heard a some what familiar voice said.

I turned around to see a guy taller than me with sun kissed skin and tiger like eyes.

"Umm taehyung?" I asked.

"Yeah you remembered my name" he smiled.

"Well yeah the crazy stuff happened yesterday" I said "what can I help you with?"

"We're gonna go drinking" Taehyung stated.

"What?!" I said while he dragged me away.

Not long after we reached a bar and inside was a guy I didn't know.

"Taehyung where did you go and who's that?" The guy asked.

"Jimin, yoongi's neighbor" Taehyung said.

"Okay? Why is he here?" Jungkook asked.

"He'll be drinking with us so stop asking questions" taehyung said as he dragged me to sit beside him.

"Waiter!!!" Taehyung yelled.

Taehyung ordered beer and multiple of other cocktails.

"Drink up" Taehyung said

I don't mind alcohol but when I start I never know when to stop.

"I'm good" I declined.

"Come on just one drink won't kill you" Taehyung said.

He looked at me with those fierce eyes and I submitted under his intimidating stare.

"I'll have one" I said in defeat.

I took one of the blue drink and immediately drank it down.

"Wow your a drinker" Taehyung compliment.

The drink tasted good and my first instinct was to drink another. I took up another cocktail and another and another.

Until I couldn't even comprehend what's going on. My head was now lying on the table as I giggled amongst myself.

Through my blurred vision I could see Taehyung smirking. I wonder what he's happy about.

Ususi-chan5 POV

Taehyung looked at Jimin with a smirk planted across his face.

"Taehyung what the hell are you doing?" Jungkook asked.

"You will never believe what I saw yesterday when I went to yoongi's house. He was in yoongi's house, in yoongi's clothes with yoongi caring for him" Taehyung stated.

"So?" Jungkook asked.

"So he's clearly not just a neighbor and Yoongi for the first time lied to me" Taehyung said.