~14~

Yoongi's POV

The worst thing to do to children is to compare them. Some of my cousin thought it was fun to mess with the both us so they made us always be together and mocked me every chance they got.

" wow, you're amazing Woozi, you learned the bow and arrow so quickly  it took Young master Yoongi so long to do that, thought makes you wonder who the actual child of the Min's is" My cousin smirked 

But his statement did get under my skin but if I said anything it would make my situation worst. 

"I'm not in the mood to hunt anymore, I'm going back to my bedroom" I said turning my back to them.

" awe big brother, I wanted to compete with you , I heard you shot a dear at the age of 10, that's really amazing but if you're not as good as they say you are, you can leave" Woozi said to antagonize me.

I knew at the time the best thing to do in this situation was to walk away, and not let there hurtful comments persuade me but my pride got the better of me.

The min fraction had a huge hunting grounds that went far back in the mountains, we went into deeper , restricted area, we weren't suppose to go this deep, I complained but they pressured me to follow them. Finally we spot a dear, it was huge, I got my bow ready and aimed but it must have been my nerves because I missed.

And the deer ran off.

Woozi and my cousin laughed.

"Well Well Mr. Prodigy, you're not as great as they say you are" my cousin commented.

" OH yeah you shot something then" I said angrily.

" now now big brother, this competition is between you and I" Woozi stated.

We walked a little further and I started to worry.

"guys I think we should go back" I stated

"if you wanna leave coward go ahead" Cousin answered back.

I quieted down and followed and finally we spotted another dear. 

Woozi readied his bow, he continued to move closer moving as quiet as possible. 

But he didn't notice the edgy of a hole that was being covered by the bush.

"Woozi come back it's dangerous the edgy-" 

"shut up if you run off the dear, I'm  gonna be pissed"  he cut me off. 

I decided to walk over to stop him but cousin wrapped his arms around me and stopped me from going any further.

"he's going to fall you idiot, let me go!" I shouted 

"oh shut up you damn loser" he said before covering my mouth.

Then the inevitable happened he slipped and fell into a deep ditch.

Woozi screamed  and scared the dear away. (no shit lol) 

Once cousin let me go, we both checked on Woozi and saw that it was a damn deep fall on top of that his leg was twisted the wrong way. It looked painful. 

Cousin who was always confident began to panic. I was scared too but someone had to be rational one in this situation. 

"Cousin go back to the house and get help, I'll stay with Woozi"  I demanded.