~15~

Yoongi's POV

I was sent away to Scotland and after spending time with grandma I decided to behave myself. It was a church school but funny enough that's how I found out I was gay, I fell in love with this Scottish ginger named Charley. He had freckles everywhere and it was fun finding out places that he didn't know freckles were.

Jimin blushed but felt an uncomfortable pain in his chest.

That's were I also met my best friend Hoseok who was also from South Korea.

I broke up with Charley, in my last year of boarding school , there was no particular reason but we would be far apart since I  was going back to Korea for collage. I graduated top of my class and collected a lot of merit, I heard my family was really happy about that not like any of them called me except Dad (SeokJin). 

When I reached South Korea , I never met my family again neither have I talked to my Father (Namjoon). I started a new life that had nothing to do with Min fraction and I was happy. I went to collage, I did engineering instead of business which would have made my other grandmother have a stroke if she knew.

And that's how I lived since then.

Author's POV 

" See Jimin, I don't  have any involvement with my family so -"

Yoongi could hear small whimpers and once he looked it was Jimin crying small tear drops falling from his face.

"I didn't know you had such a hard childhood" Jimin said shoulders trembling. 

Yoongi wrapped his arms around him and rocked him gently.

"It happened a long time ago, 12 years ago to be exact, I want to live my life and I promise they will not harm you or the baby"  Yoongi held his face and wiped away his tears.

Jimin nodded before burying his face in Yoongi's chest.

Some days later ~

Seokjin visited again.

" I would like to apologize"  He bowed in front of Jimin making the Younger flustered.

"there is no need to bow, please stand up, I would understand why you would think that way about me" Jimin stated 

"still it was no excuse for my behavior , an elegant person as myself should know better " Seokjin said looking into a mirror admiring himself.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I sensed that!" Seokjin said startling Yoongi.

The two started bickering making Jimin laugh.

'As bad as Yoongi's relationship with his other family members are at least he had his Dad' Jimin thought. A sense of loneliness came over him when he thought of his own family. 

"In any case I want to be apart of my grandchild's life if you'd allow me ?"  Seokjin asked.

"I" Jimin started. At very beginning he planned on doing everything himself but then Yoongi  and his past opened his eyes, he didn't want his child to lack any kind of love, it's still scary for him to have this many people with him but it's all for his child.

"I'd love that" Jimin finally answered. 

Seokjin smiled happily and  offered a hug which Jimin gladly accepted.

Later on when Jimin was taking a nap.

" Yoongi-"

"I know what  you're going to ask, no and you're forbidden from telling Father about this"  Yoongi interrupted.