~9~

Jimin's POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jimin's POV

It's day four of this one-week-trying-to-have-a-baby thing.

And let me tell you my back HURTS, I feel like it's gonna snap in two, wtf why does he have so much energy.

I continue to burry my face into yoongi's soft white pillow that smells strongly of mint shampoo. I kinda got use to waking up in his bed surround by his likes and interest.

I also noticed the piano sheets on his work desk and a keyboard hidden behind the table. He said he doesn't play anymore, I still don't know the reason why.

I sighed getting my self up " I really should get myself ready for work" to only land right on the floor.

"Ouch" I hissed in pain.

"Jimin are you okay?" Yoongi said rushing into the room.

"No I'm aching all over" I whined.

"Awe you poor thing" yoongi smiled.

I don't know why but that pissed me off.

"This is your fault 'let's go one more round' you said" I complained while mimicking his voice.

"Okay okay I'm sorry but I don't sound like that" he said placing a hand under my bottom and the other on my back.

He lift me up in his arms and then place me back on the bed.

"How about you don't go to work today and I spend the day making you feel better ❤️" yoongi said showing off his gummy smile.

"I don't know" I said worried.

"You have an assistant teacher right?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes "

"So call in and tell then your not feeling well, I gonna do the same" yoongi stated.

"Wait aren't you like really important, you manage the computers and stuff are you sure your not going to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's fine there are other people that work with me so they can manage Karen while I'm gone" yoongi said.

-karen?-

"Plus they won't even noticed I'm not there" he said reassuring me.

-Meanwile ABC Platinum Co.-

Ususi-chan5 POV

It was a normal day at the company, people doing there jobs as they usually do, drinking coffee, typing stuff and what not but something was off. Yes something was off or someone.

Then bob the security guard rushed to tell the receptionist Mrs Mei something very Important, this information was key to this off feeling everyone was having.