~11~

Time skip - three weeks

Jimin's POV

"Yoongi I don't need you tell me what to do!!" I yelled

"Jimin I'm just concerned you look tired maybe you should let someone help you" yoongi stated

"I can handle myself, halloween is just around the corner I need to get everything ready for the kids" Jimin said continuing to work.

"*Sigh* I'm just worried, you won't rest  I can't make you do anything you don't want. Anyway we're going to the doctor this weekend okay?"

"Okay"  I answered

I was preparing for our annual halloween fest at my kindergarten, I've always been able to create the best celebration every year, I have to make the decorations, have the Classes organize there proformances and make refreshments. I've always did it by myself  but for some reason I feel extremely tired lately.

Yoongi's POV

I Watched as jimin leave with completely worry, this boy never wants to listen or let anyone help him why???

I asked myself this question everytime. I always thing of  why Jimin hate when people help him.

I looked at the clock on the counter and say that was going to be late for work. I finished up getting ready, grabbed my suitcase and went to the door.

Hopefully he doesn't push himself too hard, I really don't want him to get hurt.

Jimin's POV

It's 2:00 now, I was juggling the class along with the preparations and my head began to feel dizzy. I gripped onto the table trying to regain steadiness, my vision was blurry and I was short of breath.

"Jimin are you okay?" Beakhyun asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said bringing my hand to my head. "I just felt a little dizzy that's all"

"Jimin I think you should rest even just a little" Beakhyun suggested.

"I said I'm fine, I have work to finish" I said a little bit harshly before returning to work. My emotions are all over the place, one minute I'm sad the next minute I'm angry.

I continued to work until it was the end of class, the kids all said go bye to me and went along with their parents and I was left to clean up after them.

"Jimin let me clean up and you go home I really think you need rest" Beakhyun said concerned.

"I said I'm fine!!! I never asked for help can you not bug me!!" I yelled causing the other teachers to look in our direction.

Then Mark came in and felt the tension in the room. "Jimin someone is here to see you" he said moving aside to let someone in"

Of course it's yoongi.

"Did you come to pick me?" I asked annoyed.

"Yeah" he answered.

"Why is everyone thinking I'm sick or something I'm completely fine why can't y- " I stumbled as I held on to the table.

My head was pounding, felt like I was gonna throw up.

"Jimin" I could hear the worry in yoongi's voice but I couldn't regain composure no matter how hard I tried.

I could feel my body shutting down, I felt someone hold me and the minute I was in the comfort of that person's arms I blacked out.

Yoongi's POV