~8~

Ususi-chan5 POV

Ususi-chan5 POV

"So here's the plan" yoongi stated as he twirled the pen in his hand.

"We will have sex for a whole week" he said.

"A week?!! Isn't that a bit much?" Jimin asked.

"Some people spend months on trying to have a baby A week is considerable" yoongi said.

"Okay fine A week" Jimin agreed.

"Then one month after that we go to the doctor for a check-up, if you are pregnant we set things for the baby from there" yoongi stated

"Yeah we need to get clothes, a crib, baby bottles, toys , story books and educational books and games" Jimin listed.

"Why would the baby need educational books and games?" Yoongi asked.

"It's never too early to start a child's education Jimin junior will be a brilliant child in the future" Jimin stated

"Okay first of all" yoongi said placing his pen on the table " we ain't naming our child Jimin junior and second kids especially babies are supposed to have fun at an early age, leave the education to when they're older"

"Absolutely not a frim up bringing is essential for a proper child development, having fun is good but I believe setting a right future in mind is the best plan, don't you want our child to be a doctor or a lawyer" Jimin said.

"Fist of all we haven't even conceived the child yet why are you planning they're profession, I'm happy as long as they're doing what they want" Yoongi said.

"Sometimes what people want isn't the right decision" Jimin said sternly looking at yoongi.

Yoongi sighed and rubbed his fingers through his black hair. "Let's forget about that for now since we can't come to an agreement"

"Let's work out the conceiving part of the baby making before anything else" yoongi said.

"Okay" Jimin responded.

~ Monday September 16 20XX~

Jimin was currently in class teaching the kids how to count to 10. He did it in a little song, the boys and girls clapped their hands joyfully as they sang along.

" 8, 9 and 10!! 🎶" Jimin ended and they all jumped up and scream.

-Awe kids are so adorable- Jimin thought.

Jimin looked at the clock on the wall and noticed it's almost closing time.

"Okay everyone it's to pack up!" Jimin said.

"Yes Mr Park!!" The kids yelled in unison.

They rushed over to pack their bags and came back to their seats.