~5~

Yoongi's POV

Yoongi's POV

"Well hello Jimin" I greeted.

"Can I sit?" Jimin asked.

"Sure"

He moves to the empty seat infront of me and got comfortable.

There was a minute of silence until I heard Jimin speak.

"I know this is non of business but who are you?" Jimin asked.

"I'm confused as to what your asking?"

"For the four years I've known you Min Yoongi, I never thought you were a wealthy lavish person" Jimin stated.

"Well to be fair I use to live the wealthy lavish life until I got sick of it and went on my own" I informed.

"What do you mean? Did something happened?" Jimin asked.

"Let's just say these people that surround us may look happy but they're not, there full plastic and depression" I answered.

"So your saying well off people have well off problems" Jimin said

"Exactly" I said.

"Okay but that's not what I really wanted to talk about" Jimin began " have you thought about your answer"

"It's been days since then and I'd like to report that I rethinked my terms and agreements"

"Really like how?" I asked.

"I really don't need a partner and I don't want your help but on the side note you will be my child's father so I can't restrict you from being with him/her" Jimin stated.

"Also if your welling to agree, you can follow me to my doctor visits if you want?" Jimin offered looking down and pouting his lips.

*Chuckle* How cute.

"But I'm not sure your girlfriend will like that" Jimin stated.

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

"The woman that was just here wasn't she your date?" Jimin I asked.

"Yes she was but It didn't go well and  we aren't dating" I informed.

"Oh so what's your answer" Jimin asked.

I stood a deep breath and turn my head to the ceiling as the shining chandelier reflect it's lights I began to think.

-this is a big ass decision that would literally give my mother a stroke but then again I am reaching my thirties and I don't believe anyone would fall in love with me now of all times plus Jimin seems like a good person who's said a multiple times he doesn't want anyone or my help-