~1~

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

Hello and my name is Min yoongi, I'm 27 year old IT technician with no wife or husband to speak of.

And I'm currently having a conversation with my grumpy father about the same topic.

"So......when are you going to give me grand kids"

"*Sigh* where am I going to get the kids from, the air???" I asked.

"I don't even know what's wrong with you, you work so hard in university and got yourself a high paying job yet no one wants to be with you"

"Wow dad" I said sadly.

"It's the truth the only girlfriend you had was in highschool and she was bitch but now I wished you stayed with her"

"She wanted more lively people and I couldn't keep up with her" I stated.

"I don't get it your handsome, you could never be my son if you ain't handsome"

I rolled my eyes.

"Or maybe it's because of your personality"

"What's wrong with my personality?" I asked😑.

"You act like the world is ending all the time, I remember sending you to the super market once and you came back looking like the living dead"

"I don't like crowds" I said

"You were going to the supermarket what "crowd" was there?"

"Is because your gay?" Mom asked. "I don't have a problem if your gay"

"Of course you don't have a problem your gay mom!!!"I shouted rubbing my forehead.

"Mom I have to go to work early in the morning" I said wanting desperately for this conversation to end.

"Oh shut the fuck up you just want me to stop talking"

Sometimes I wonder if you can read my mind.

"Yoongi I'm setting up a date for you with one of my friend's daughter she's a model, very beautiful"

I grumbled. Another one.

"Don't complain!, I want grandkids before I die, every one of my friends show their grandchildren but all I have is you"

"Such love and appreciation I feel"

"Oh shut up, you know I love you but anyway am going to hang up since you have 'work' early in the morning"