~4~

Ususi-chan5 🥰 POV

Ususi-chan5 🥰 POV

The time is 6:45 pm, yoongi is in the car driving to the planned dinner date. He wasn't necessary thrilled about this date at all.

Every single person his mother got are all persuaded by his mother's concept of him.

So when they do meet him, let's just they aren't that happy.

Yoongi parks the car in the restaurant parking lot and walks to the entrance.

At the door, there's a beautiful young lady "Good evening and welcome to la Belle feé do you have a reservation"

"Yes it's under the name Min Yoongi" yoongi said.

"Ah yes your table is on the top floor and your guest is also here as well" the lady said.

"Thank you" yoongi said

"Of course enjoy your meal" she said as he walked off.

Yoongi went to the elevator and while the doors were closing he caught a glimpse of someone familiar.

It was Jimin.

Now why would someone like Jimin who is just a kindergarten teacher would go to such an expansive restaurant.

Honestly it wasn't any of yoongi's business because again he and Jimin aren't close to begin with.

Jimin's POV.

I enter the restaurant with Baekhyun and we both stood in shock.

"Oh wow" we both said.

The restaurant was basically gold covered with fancy chandelier, expansive red carpet and beautiful paintings that covered the walls.

I think the plant outside the restaurant is more expensive than me.

"Baekhyun what job does Mark's husband do?" I asked

"I have no fucking idea but they rich rich" Baekhyun said.

"Maybe we should go this place makes me feel poor" I said.

"You are poor and so am I , we're not leaving free food" Baekhyun said.

"All you care about is your stomach" I said.

"Good evening do you have a reservation?" a young lady asked.

"A-ah yes" Baekhyun stuttered.

Then there was a silence while the young lady stared at us.

"Is there something else?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes I need the name please" the young lady stated.