~3~

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

Hello my name is Park Jimin, I'm a 25 years old kindergarten teacher. I really love my job because I really love kids and I always wanted my own but I don't want a partner.

You see I have a really messed up childhood which caused me to believe that love and a happy marriage doesn't exist.

I wanna have and raise my kids on my own with out the hassle of a divorce or putting my kids through what I've experienced.

It's been a two days since I asked Min yoongi my neighbor to be my sperm donor. I know it's not something to ask your neighbor but he's my only good candidate.

Yeah sure he isn't the friendliest neighbor and he avoids interaction with others but he's smart and intelligent, he works hard and he's clean and organized, Those are the traits I want my child to have and hopefully inherit.

But for some reason Yoongi doesn't like the idea of not being apart of the child's life.

I mean my father always told my mom "you should have aborted that shit" or "I shouldn't have to care about this mistake"

So I thought he wouldn't care about the kid at all instead he was upset that I offer such a deal and told me to rethink.

Min Yoongi is weird.

But interesting.

It was 8:15 am and I'm supposed to be at work at 9:00 am.

I was already dressed and was heading out the door, when I look forward I saw yoongi entering his car.

He always looked so serious and he hardly smiles , Min yoongi has lived here for four years and he's always by himself.

I wonder if he's lonely.

I walk to the bus stop and take the bus to Sun flower kindergarten.

"Good morning Mr Park"

"Oh good morning Mrs Rin" I greeted the head teacher.

"Today is show and tell Friday" she stated.

Oh yes the kids will tell their favorite storys and show off their toys or talents, I really loved it.

"Yes I remember I can't wait to see what the kids will do" I said.

"I swear Jimin you look really happy when you work here, you have the most Brightest smile it just makes everyone happy" Mrs Rin said.

"I glad you feel that why and I do enjoy working here"

Yoongi's POV

"Your are so beautiful, you know that and I'll make sure no one stresses you" I said while rubbing Karen down.