~2~

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

It was currently 4:35pm.
After coming home from work not even a minute later there was  a knock on my door.

I groaned and went from my bedroom to the front door to see who it is.

I looked through the peephole and saw Jimin standing there anxiously.

"Whatever he wants to talk about most be well serious" I said to myself as I opened the door.

Jimin looked at me with a nervous smile. "Hi"

"Hi you can come in" I said stepping to the side so he can enter.

He walked passed and I directed him to the couch in the living room. "I'm going to change clothes be right back"

He just nodded his head before taking a seat on the couch.

While I was changing a took a moment to understand why someone like Park Jimin would really want to have a conversation with me.

First of all we're aren't that close, the most we've had are simple greetings and that's it.

And second of all we have nothing in common, he probably wants to spread love and unity all across the world while I'd like to see the world burn.

I went back to the living room which was attached to kitchen. "I'll prepare the tea" I said as I walked pass.

Jimin nodded his head, he's been doing a lot of nodded and he seems really stiff.

I put the kettle filled with water on the stove and placed the tea leaves (AN: mint is my favourite tea😣) inside the kettle.

I turn on the stove and allow it to heat up kettle while I went back to living room.

I sat across from Jimin who had his legs tightly placed together and hands closely clenched.

"So Jimin? What is that you wanted to talk about?" I asked.

"Well you see I want something from you"  Jimin said.

"Oh do you want my help with something ?"  Yoongi asked

"Yes and it's something really personal" Jimin said avoiding eye contact.

The kettle started to whistle indicating the tea was ready. I turn my attention to the sound but something Jimin said made me turn back and my eyes widen.

"Min Yoongi can you give me your sperm!!"

My jaw dropped and I blinked a couple times in pure shock.