Chapter 33 - Physical

Harry's POV

It was finally the last day of the tour. Cheryl was really angry with me when I had to leave just a week after she'd came out of her coma, and I couldn't blame her. After all, I was leaving her with Darcy to take care of all by herself. Of course I didn't want to leave them, but once again I had no choice.

So today was the day that I was going home. It was about six-thirty in the evening when we had boarded our plane, and it only took about an hour in a half; mostly because we weren't that far away. So when we got off the plane, I hugged the boys goodbye and went on my way to get home right away. I was ready to see my girls; big time.

I sped down the highway in my Range Rover as quickly as possible, without getting a speeding ticket. Once I reached our beautiful, two-story home, I parked and stopped the engine, excitedly dashing out of the car and inside.

I spotted Cheryl on the sofa with Darcy in her arms as she gently patted her back to burp her. Apparently, Darcy had just eaten her supper.

"Guess who?!" I came up behind Cheryl and put my hands over her eyes, scaring the shit out of her. She jumped and stood up immediately, but I think I helped Darcy burp.

"Oh my God! You're home!" Cheryl grinned from ear to ear as she jogged around the sofa, taking me into her arms with Darcy in between us. "I missed you so much!"

I pecked her forehead as we parted, handing me our baby. I gazed down at her brighter-than-ever green eyes and beamed. She grew so fast, and she just looked so healthy—and Cheryl didn't look too bad herself (wink, wink).

"I missed you too. I couldn't wait to get here so I could be with my favourite girls in the entire world." I smirked, exchanging my attention from Darcy to Cheryl. She smirked back and stole Darcy back from me. I gave her an expression of hurt, and she started giggling.

"Well, it's just going to be you and me for tonight. It's Darcy's bedtime." Cheryl shuffled her hips away as if she were trying to tease me or something—which was working.

I wanted her, but I didn't want to do anything unless she wanted to do things as well. To be fair, I hadn't got a taste of her in a good three months, and I'm a guy. I was going crazy with testosterone.

I trailed on after her up the stairs—and to be flirty I decided to pinch her bum. "Harry!" She flinched as she quickened her pace up the stairs, making me laugh cheekily.

"You know you like it," I teased, pinching her bum again.

We had made it up the stairs, and to get away from me she ran into Darcy's room. I ran after her, but I was stopped by her turning around quickly. "This isn't over, Styles," She declared and shut the door in my face.

I smirked to myself and waltzed myself into our master bedroom. She was good, probably because she learned from the best—a.k.a. me.

I sat down on the bed that we've never done anything interesting on and inhaled, taking in a breath of the fresh aroma also known as my favourite perfume that Cheryl wore. I could tell she had recently it.

I knew if we were going to have some fun then we were going to have to be quiet; which meant limited moaning and limited bed-hitting-the-wall sounds since Darcy was going to bed. It really didn't matter to me because I just wanted some of this hormonal fluid out of me A.S.A.P.

After about fifteen minutes, Cheryl found me in the master bedroom awaiting her on the bed. She smirked at me, "So what was that all about?" She questioned, inching her way toward me.

"I don't know. I guess I felt like pinching you," I smirked back as she seated herself on my lap, facing me.

She rolled her eyes with a smile, "Oh yeah. I believe that." Cheryl replied sarcastically, making me send her a low chuckle. I glued my hands to her back and rubbed it in a soothing circle as we stared into each others eyes with lust.

"Are you thinking about what I'm thinking about?" I asked cheekily as she shrugged.

"If you're thinking about yourself being irresistibly sexy then yes. Yes I am." She evolved her smirk into a cute smile as I chuckled again, shaking my head slightly.

"No. That's not exactly what I had in mind, but thank you." I let my hands rub her bum as I suddenly heard her purr with satisfaction.

Bingo.

"Harry. We have to be quiet, okay?" Her smile disappeared as she stared into my eyes with passion. I nodded in agreement as I realized that she was giving me permission to make love with her.

My lips crashed into hers hungrily as my tongue danced its way into her mouth. She pushed me over so that she could be on top to take control, and I didn't mind one bit. Dominance was hot, and I was all for it.

We both enjoyed our steamy make-out session right until she decided to break away and take off my shirt. I was surprised at her actions because usually I was the person taking off my clothing, but I guess she was comfortable enough to do it herself.

She started smooching the spot right below my ear which was my favourite spot to be kissed. Chills flew up and down my spine as I let a small moan escape my cherry-red lips, still aware of us having to be as quiet as possible.

She started trailing kisses all the way down from my ear to my happy-trail, and that's where she stopped. My eyes were closed waiting for her to continue, but once she stopped, my eyes popped open to see what she was doing. She was taking her shirt off.

"God, you're so beautiful, Cheryl." I replied in a raspy, arid tone as I placed my hands on her hips.

Her lips met mine, and we started making out once again. My hands roamed her body anxiously as I started becoming more and more ready for her. It was so intense.

"I love you so much Cheryl."

She unbuckled my belt and started tugging down my black skinnies, letting me know she was ready for me too. "I love you more, Harry." She replied.

Once she had my pants off, she took her's off too, along with with her underwear—leaving her completely bare.

She bit her bottom lip starting to remove my Calvin Klein boxers, and I smirked at her seductively. We we're about to get physical.

* * * *

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Yes, it was a bit dirty, but to be honest, I've written way dirtier ;) anyways, thank you for all the reads, votes and comments. I can't believe how far I've come with all you by my side. You guys are truly incredible. Thank you so much. I love all of you so much. Please don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter. Stay amazing! xoxo