Chapter 17 - Reunited

• Dedicated to Cherry's wedding!!

Cheryl's POV

Weeks have passed since I've seen Harry. I was starting to really miss him, and realized that he would never cheat on me. He poured his heart out the other day, and it was really touching to have him do that. Everything was just happening so quickly, I just needed some time to build myself back together. You have no idea how I felt when I was told he had cheated on me. I love him so much, I thought I was going to have a mental breakdown.

I knew that Harry was going to propose to me soon as well because this all started when he went to buy a ring with that girl. Well, I was very ecstatic to hear that actually, but I didn't quite show it the way I would've liked to. I just hope we can move past it as a couple, and start over.

Since I really missed my flirt, I decided to give him a call, telling him to come over immediately. I dialed his number quickly, and waited anxiously to hear his husky, British accent.

"Hello? Cheryl?" Harry greeted as if he were expecting my call. I chuckled at the sound of his voice, and smiled to myself like a complete idiot.

"Harry, come over. I miss you." I admitted straight away. I wasn't hesitant at all to see his adorable face, and I don't think the baby was either—it started moving! "Oh my God, Harry! The baby's moving!"

"Is that bad? Are you okay?!" Harry asked with a voice full of concern.

I giggled at him, "No, Curly. The baby is moving. It's excited to hear your voice." I smiled, glancing down at my stomach. I was almost thirteen weeks along—almost in the second trimester. "So if you want to witness it all happening, you'd better get you're butt over here."

"I'm on my way!" He chuckled, "See you in three minutes."

So we hung up with that, and I had less than three minutes to get ready. I just decided to apply some mascara and cherry lip balm that Harry favourites. My lips were aching for his. We haven't kissed in weeks!

After I was finished with the small amount of make-up that I had applied, Harry was here, right on time, "Babe?!" He called throughout the house.

"I'm in here!" I answered from the bedroom, standing, preparing to dart into his toned, muscular arms.

Once he reached our bedroom, he flashed me the hugest grin I've seen in a while. I let my excitement get the best of me, and I dashed into his arms, just like I had planned.

"I missed you so much!" I said, exchanging him fat, wet kisses all over his face. I guess I was starving for his presence.

"I missed you more!" Harry replied, planting a long, passionate one on me. When he broke away, I smiled up at him.

"I'm not the only one who missed you." I giggled and pointed to my stomach where Harry's baby tossed and turned inside me. Harry's emerald-green eyes glistened down at my stomach, automatically attaching his hands to my abdomen as he got down on one of his knees.

"Oh my gosh, Cheryl. I did this." Harry said excitedly, but I just had to correct him.

"No. We did this." I placed my hands on his as the room grew silent. He was waiting for the baby to move again, and so was I.

And finally, the baby started moving faster than before. Harry's eyes widened as he stared up at me, astonished. I beamed down at him as he cleared his throat suddenly.

"You know," He started cheekily with his eyebrows raised, "This position reminds me of something I was supposed to do weeks ago."

I watched him in shock, and I knew what he was referring too. Harry was on one knee as I had mentioned to you earlier. He was going to propose.

"Cheryl. Can I just say that I love you with all of my heart, all of my mind, and all of my soul. From the first moment I met you, I knew that I wanted to be with you. But when we made this baby together, I knew that I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life. You are the light of my world, the highlight of my day, and most importantly, you are the love of my life. I couldn't think of anyone in this entire world that I would want to be with besides you. You're the most beautiful and caring person that I have ever met, and you inspire me to write so many songs about you, it's not even funny. I want to make even more little Harry and Cheryl juniors as well, and I want to be there for you every step of the way. The only way to do that is for you to become my wife for all eternity. Cheryl Marie Brookes, will you do me the greatest honor of becoming my wife?" Harry stared up into my eyes as I felt them become moistened with tears. That was the most perfect speech that I have ever heard in my whole life, and it was from the love of my life.

"Harry. Of course I will." I beamed at him as he dug into his leather jacket he was still wearing, letting tears of joy fall from my eyes. He pulled out a small navy-blue, velvet box and opened it, and there was the second most greatest thing I've ever layed my eyes upon—the first is Harry of course. It was a beautiful four carat diamond ring, and it was just for me.

He slipped it straight onto my finger, and it was a perfect fit; which I don't remember informing Harry of my finger size. I shrugged slightly at the thought.

"I love you Cheryl." He smiled down at me, standing back up.

"I love you more, Harry." I smiled through my tears as Harry started wiping them away.

"So would you like to go out to dinner, Mrs. Styles?" Harry snatched my hand and started smooching it with soft, warm kisses. I giggled and nodded.

"I'd love to."

This was the best day ever. Harry proposed to me, and I was reunited with him. I was never going to let him leave my side, and he was never going to let me leave his.

♥ ♥ ♥

A/N: Hi lovelies. I hope you liked this chapter. I thought it was very cute and sentimental. I did write the speech by the way, so credits to me. Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment for me. I love every single one of you so much! Stay amazing. x