Chapter 10 - Guy's Night I

It was three in the afternoon as Harry and Cheryl cuddled together in bed, watching television, just relaxing. Cheryl wanted to relax with Harry as much as she could before going to her Yoga classes because she would miss him like crazy, same for Harry. They were just so inseparable.

"Harry?" Cheryl glanced up at the curly-haired lad, breaking the intensifying silence, "Why don't you do something fun for a change?" Her voice echoed into Harry's ears as he peered down at her small smile. Harry frowned a little for a moment and then shrugged.

"What do you mean, babe?" He asked in response, although he already knew what she meant. Cheryl sighed and sat up from Harry's muscular, warm chest.

"I mean, why don't you have a guy's night with the boys? I've been hogging you, and I'm pretty sure that they miss you, and I know you miss them."

Harry smiled up at her as she smiled back, "But I-" He tried to say, but Cheryl stopped him by placing her index finger on his cherry-red lips.

"You need to have guy's night. And if you don't make plans, then I will." She smirked slyly at him as he just shook his head, still smiling.

He huffed at her, feeling defeated, "Okay, fine." Cheryl giggled, and leaned down on Harry, exchanging her smile for a gentle peck on Harry's lips.

"Good, because I'm having girl's night here. So I need you and your friends to leave for a little while."

Harry squinted at her, knowing what she had just done to him. Manipulation and tricking at it's very best; which Harry knew she had learned from him. Usually Harry would be the one to trick someone into doing something for him, but now Cheryl had caught on, "You sly dog."

Cheryl giggled at him again, only standing from the bed. "I love you." Cheryl said, strolling into the closet where her clothes now hung on hangers.

"Yeah, yeah." Harry remarked jokingly as he stood up as well. He waltzed down the hallway and went into the kitchen where he met Niall all alone, which was strange.

Niall glanced up at Harry from the counter and nodded, "Hey Harry," Niall greeted, "What's up?"

Harry shook his head, "Nothing really." He peered around hesitantly, making sure he wasn't being pranked. "Where is everyone?"

"Louis took them somewhere." Niall simply said as he gazed back down at the counter. Apparently he was making himself a sandwich.

"And why are you here?" Harry asked, still not fully convinced. This has happened all before, except it was Liam who had "stayed home."

"I didn't feel like hopping along," Niall paused to give him enough time to put the meat on the bread, "What is this? Twenty questions?" Niall chuckled at himself as Harry joined in. But then Niall stopped laughing as Harry examined him, a little puzzled.

"Oh I see. You want me to leave so you can fool around with Cheryl. If that's the case, all you had to do was say so." Niall sneered as he snatched up his newly prepared sandwich and took a bite.

Harry wrinkled his eyebrows disgustedly at the blonde-haired lad's rubbish thoughts, "No. No, that's not what I was aiming for." Harry mentioned, earning a bit more chuckled from the Irish one.

"Oh okay. So what's up then?" Niall asked, plopping down on the sofa. Harry sat down next to him and shook his head, taking a long sigh.

"Cheryl wants us to have a guy's night." Harry admitted.

"That sounds sick. Me and the lads haven't hung out with you in... In forever." Niall beamed as he took another bite of his sandwich. Harry nodded silently, reconsidering the idea. The lads and him really haven't hung out in a long time.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." He paused and looked back at Niall, "So why don't we grab some grub and a beer?"

"You know me too well, Styles." Niall laughed along with Harry. It actually did sound like a great idea, thought Harry. He could enlighten them about Cheryl's pregnancy and just catch up with each other.

"I'll call the others." Harry said as he stood from the sofa, making his way down the hallway, back to his bedroom.

Cheryl was standing in front of the mirror putting on make-up as Harry grinned sweetly at her, "You know you don't need that stuff."

"You remind me every day Harold. How could I forget?" Cheryl smirked at Harry, continuing to work on her already-clear complexion.

"Well me and the lads are going to get a bite to eat and have a couple beers." Harry mentioned, getting straight to the point. She clapped her hands excitedly, still not looking at him.

"That's wonderful!" Cheryl exclaimed. She seemed way more siked about this whole situation than Harry did. Harry just concluded that it was the greater mood swings talking.

Harry nodded, and reached for his phone from the nightstand. He dialed Louis' number, since the rest of the lads were with him.

"El-lo?" Louis greeted from the other end of the phone.

"Hey. What's up?" Harry asked.

"Nothing. Just getting you a gift with the boys." Louis said with a strange tone in his voice. Harry smiled as he heard someone in the background shout, "Hey that's supposed to be a surprise!"

"Oh really? Well when I open it, we should all grab some beers. Niall's all for it. What about you guys?"

"Hell yeah! That sounds great! We haven't all hung out in like... In like forever!" Louis yelled into the mouth piece ecstatically as Harry chuckled to himself, knowing that Niall said the same thing.

"Okay great. See you guys at Buffalo Wild Wings?" Harry asked another question.

"We'll be there! Bye!"

And with that, Louis hung up. Harry tossed his phone onto the bed and peered at Cheryl who was putting her hair into a pony-tail. "Open what?" Cheryl asked curiously as she gazed at Harry through the mirror.

Harry walked around the bed and neared her, soon snaking his arms around her waist and resting his head on her right shoulder. "A gift." Harry smirked cheekily at her. She giggled and turned to face him.

"You know something Harry. You'd make a wonderful husband one day." Cheryl smirked and leaned into him, giving him another soft kiss on the lips.

"You're too good for me." Harry smiled at her as they parted lips, still inches away. Cheryl beamed, and removed Harry's hands from her.

"Am I really?" Cheryl asked teasingly, strolling into the closet again, probably to get some shoes.

"I don't know." He shrugged slightly along with a charming laugh.

"Well I hate to ruin the moment, but I have to go or I'll be late." Cheryl came back with tennis shoes on her dainty feet.

"Okay," Harry pouted, feeling defeated once again. "I love you."

"I love you more." She smirked as she gave him one last peck on the lips before she left.

She really is too good for me, Harry told himself as he watched her waltz out of the bedroom. But I love her anyway.

* * * *

A/N: Hello cuties. I hope ya liked this chapter. It's kind of a filler chapter, but y'know. The boys are gonna hang like they used to. Jolly good. But anyways, if you enjoyed please don't forget to leave a comment and vote for me. It's only a couple clicks away. I love you all so much. Thank you for everything. x