Chapter 13 - Don't Say Goodnight

Harry's POV

A week and a half has already passed, and we've done one show in Columbia; which was loads of fun, but it would've been better with Cheryl. I even asked her to come with me, but she said traveling isn't good for babies—and she must be right because whenever Lux is on a plane, she always cries.

Anyway, every Wednesday night, Cheryl and I Skyped each other, and tonight was Wednesday. I already had my Mac Book sitting on my lap, waiting for her to call me. And finally, she did.

I quickly answered her call with the tap of the mouse, and up popped her beautiful face which I haven't seen in what felt like ages. "It's about time." I chuckled as she started beaming.

"I have exciting news." She smiled, staring into the camera as I stared back. I chuckled again and smirked.

"What's the exciting news?"

"I have a baby bump!" Cheryl shrieked and threw her hands up in the air with great excitement as my eyes widened. I couldn't believe I wasn't there to see this for myself.

"Show me!" I said with excitement. I was really happy, but we still had a long time until a mini Harry or Cheryl was born.

She lifted up her tank top a little and turned to her side so that I could tell the difference. There was a small baby bump just like she said there was, and I felt proud of myself. I was starting to feel more like a dad; which was extremely weird. My baby wasn't even born yet, and I was still starting to feel more different than ever.

"Wow. I can't believe I did that." I smirked and pointed into the camera. She smiled up at me, tugging her tank top back down.

"We did it Harry. Together." Cheryl sat back down at the computer and kept that cute, little smile plastered on her lips. Suddenly, ruining the moment, someone had came into the room Cheryl was in. And I was pretty sure it was Cheryl's mum.

"Oh you're talking to Harry already. Sorry if I interrupted." Her mum said almost walking back out. Before she had a chance to fully exit, Cheryl called her back in.

"No wait. Why don't you say hi to Harry?" Cheryl said in a strange tone. She knew her mum didn't like me, and I knew it too.

Cheryl's mum sighed and strolled over to the camera, "Hello Harry."

"Hello Mrs. Brookes." I greeted her with manners as I flashed her a kind smile and a wave. With that, she shuffled away.

"She just doesn't like you because she wanted me to stay a virgin until marrige. So don't worry. Sooner or later she'll get over it. Plus, I have ways of convincing people." Cheryl smirked away cheekily as her mum walked out of the room with the shut of the door.

I smirked back and giggled, "Like you convinced me to fall in love with you." I joked and folded my arms over my chest, leaning back in the chair. Just because we we're in two separate countries doesn't mean that I couldn't still flirt with her.

"I had nothing to do with that, Styles." Cheryl copied my actions, trying to be all serious like, earning a couple laughs from me.

"I want to ask you something. And you have to answer one-hundred percent truthfully." I said with a pause, giving her a short amount of time to consider my statement.

She nodded in approval, "Okay."

"When did you actually start liking me?" I smirked with a set of dimples as I stared into the computer waiting for an answer from her.

"When I first met you." She admitted quickly, unashamed of her answer. I raised my eyebrows in shock. I know I'm good with the ladies, but I didn't know I was that good. "I didn't like you when I first met you. I loved you." She continued her informational story. I felt myself blush as my ears turned warm.

"Really?" I asked quietly. She was flattering me way too much.

"Yep. I still remember when and where we first met." Cheryl giggled.

"Starbuck's." We said at the same exact time and started laughing like two teenage girls at a party. That was coincedental.

"And I knew right when I took one glance at you that I was going to remember you every time you came in. You came in almost every day, and we always talked. We instantly became friends. And then it became more." She smiled away, and then suddenly Niall walked in.

"Hey Haz. Sorry to bother you two, but we have to rehearse." Niall explained and apologized as I clenched my fists. I couldn't have a few minutes with Cheryl without being interrupted.

I sighed with frustration and gave up, "Alright. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Aww. You're no fun." Cheryl said to Niall, making me laugh.

"If it were my choice, you two could still be with one another." Niall said with sarcasm as he walked away.

"Well I love you Harry." Cheryl said with a sigh, "Goodnight."

"No. Don't say goodnight. I'll be back after we rehearse. So do not fall asleep." I commanded with a fake smile. She sighs again.

"But Harry-"

"No buts." I said as serious as possible, but she was making me laugh. "I love you babe. See you in a bit." I said with a quick wave, and then I kissed the camera.

"Fine. I love you too." She waved back, and that was the end of that.

I sighed and leaned back into the rolling chair I was sitting in. I ran my fingers through my tangled curly locks feeling sorry for myself, and for Cheryl. This sucks arse. But I was obviously needed in the rehearsal area, so I stood up and strolled out of the room I was in.

When I reached the living room, I saw someone I hadn't seen in ages. Literally. "Nicole!" I shouted in astonishment. Nicole had been one of my best friends in high school, and she looked wonderful.

"How have you been Harry?" She threw her arms over my shoulders and hugged me tightly as I hugged her back.

"I've been great. What about you?" I asked and let go of her. All the boys were watching us, and Louis had a smirk on his face.

"I've been great too. And I've already made plans for us to catch up tomorrow. Louis told me that you're free, so I took the opportunity." She paused, glancing from me to Louis. "You're going to propose to Cheryl right? Well we gotta get her a ring. And I'm gonna help you pick it out. I know what a girl likes."

-to be continued-

A/N: Ooooh cliffhanger ;) sorry guys. Guess that means you'd better hurry on and get to the next chapter ;) lmao. Thank you so much for everything. Honestly you guys are the best. I probably say it too much but honestly you deserve it. Please comment and vote for me. Thanks for reading! x