Chapter 25 - The Crime Scene

Harry's POV

Louis and I finally got back to London, England, and we were in my Range Rover, traveling to the flat where Cheryl should be. I was worried about Cheryl, starting to think that Harrison had abducted her, taking her into the woods and doing things to her that I'd rather not speak of.

I kept blaming myself. It was my fault. All of it was, and I hated myself for putting her through all of this. I was starting to regret it. If I never would've gotten her pregnant, none of this would be happening. I loved her with all my heart, and I put her in danger. It's all my fault.

I held back my tears in front of Louis as best as I could. I didn't want him to see me that way—he would never stop teasing me if he saw me cry.

I felt horrible and confused with myself. I didn't know what to think. One part of my brain wanted to hate this situation, but another part wanted to love it. I mean, I did love every thing good that has happened—the baby being a girl, Cheryl agreeing to be my wife, me and Cheryl being a couple for the most part. It was all great, but was it worth it?

Forcing me to shove away my thoughts, I pulled up into the driveway of our flat. Without turning off the car, I darted out of the car, immediately heading toward the door. Louis watched me as I broke into the house hastily, my heart beating faster and faster. "Cheryl!?" I called, glancing around the house. It was completely trashed; ransacked. She wasn't here.

I sprinted back to the car, slamming the door behind me, and filed into the driver's seat again. I quickly buckled myself as Louis stared at me. I felt like I was having a mental breakdown. I was panicking.

"She's not in there Louis!" I yelled, finally letting the tears stream down my cheeks. Louis looked just as scared as I felt as he took my phone the dashboard.

"Okay. Calm down Harry. We'll find her." He tried to reassure me, but I couldn't control myself—I was freaking out.

"What if we never find her?!"

"You're not the only one who cares about her, okay?!" Louis snapped back—and that shut me up. But wait. Was he saying that he liked her too? Or was he saying that in a friendly way?

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned, rather harshly as he gave me a look.

"I like her as a friend Harry, nothing more." Louis admitted quickly, rolling his eyes. I watched him type in Cheryl's number into the GPS tracker app. I waited, not letting my eyes leave the small screen for one second.

Louis frowned as the screen loaded, giving us a destination, "It says she's at Starbuck's?" He said questioningly. What the hell was she doing this late at Starbuck's? I knew she wasn't working. She was on maternity leave.

"Let's go then!" I declared loudly, pulling away from the driveway. I was literally shaking—my nerves were so broken.

I sped the whole way until we came across the old Starbuck's that neither me or Cheryl have seen in a while. "Come in with me. I might need you're help."

I parked the car as fast as I could and Louis inserted a quarter for the parking meter. Together, as a team, we walked into the store and there Cheryl was, standing behind the counter.

"What the hell are you doing here Cheryl?!" I yelled angrily, wanting immediate answers. But she gave me a scared look, and didn't respond.

"Stay away. Call the police," She mouthed to me as I stared into her eyes that were starting to water. I didn't know where Harrison was, but it didn't matter. He was somewhere around here, so all we needed was a policeman.