Chapter 42 - Feelings

Some material may not be suitable for some audiences: please read at your own risk.

Harry's POV

After a long while of just talking and watching the night stars sparkle in Paris' night sky, Cheryl decided to give me a surprise, telling me that she had saved a little something just for our honeymoon. I had an idea of what it was, but I was intrigued that she wanted to surprise me, so I let her.

Once she came back, I noticed that she had changed into a very sexy lingerie, and it drove me up the wall. I bit my lip at the sight of her as she smirked slyly, obviously loving my reaction. "Damn." I swore under my breath as she sat right on my lap, letting my bulge caress her thigh. Her lingerie was laced with black and red thread; in which I had told her that it would look good on her a while back when we were out shopping one day. She had remembered me pointing out the lingerie, and she was using the exact one.

Impatiently, I started sloppily kissing her neck, hearing her let out a soft purr of pleasure. She stretched her neck out to the side, making it easier for me to have access to her sweet spot. I listened to her sweet moans of seductively and found myself continuing on to her breast valley. I tugged off the straps that held the top part of the lingerie on and took one of her breasts in my mouth—she'd never let me do this before.

She moaned louder as I tasted her, my tongue skating across her sensitive nipple. I did this for a while, but I was starting to get extremely sexually frustrated. So I started palming her through her wet lingerie bottoms; which made her stare into my eyes with lust as she bit her bottom lip. She knew that I was searching for those moans of hers, but she disabled them from my hearing. "Do you like that, babe?" I asked in a strange tone, rubbing her harder in rapid circles as she gave up and started moaning again. I smirked with success as she breathed out raspily for air.

"Oh yes Harry." She hummed in response as I continued on. She started bucking her hips for more, and this was where I decided it was best to bring her inside to perform the real magic.

I picked her up in my arms dominantly as she flashed me a devious smirk; a smirk that she had never given me ever before.

I set her down on the bed and tore away my shirt hastily. She watched me with great attention, playing with her bottom lip; which made me get even harder than I already was. Seeing her like this was something I hoped would continue in all of our intimacy because it was sexy as hell.

I crawled on top of her, gluing my lips to hers and slipping my tongue inside of her mouth. I stripped her of the lingerie bottoms and she started grinding on my erection. I guess she was as sexually frustrated as I was, and it was so hot. This side of Cheryl was really a sight to see.

She glided her soft, dainty hands up my muscular chest as I hastily fidgeted with my belt buckle trying to get off my pants and boxers. I was having trouble so Cheryl stopped me and did it herself. She unbuckled my pants teasingly slow as I just watched her, my breath thickening.

I tugged off my skinny jeans and boxers letting my hard member free into the atmosphere. Cheryl bit her lip at the sight and adjusted herself on the bed, preparing herself for me. "C'mon baby. I need you." She begged me as I placed my hands on her hips and brushed the tip of my erection on her entrance. And then I was off, pushing every inch of me inside of her slowly and carefully, aware of her feelings. I didn't want to hurt her after all, but it was really hard not to because she felt so good around me.

I pulled out of her with a low growl as she dug her nails into my hips. I thrusted into her again, but quicker hearing her purr again. "You're so hot, Cheryl." I breathed out, rolling my hips skillfully. I was making her experience feelings that she probably didn't know that I was capable of, and it was just so hot.

"Faster baby." She whined, demanding me to pick up the pace. I guess she wanted to have rough sex just as bad as I did, except it wasn't sex. It was making sexy, intimate, sweet love.

I thrusted quicker, hitting her g-spot as she started squeezing my hips harder with every thrust in. Her moans were more frequent now and so were mine. She just felt so good to me.

"Oh baby. Faster," Cheryl whined again, commanding me to go even faster. I obeyed, feeling sweat trickle down my forehead.

I felt her walls tense up around me, telling me that she was close; which gave me more guidance to continue on even faster. Soon I was thrusting so hard that I felt my skin colliding with hers; which made it more intensifying, and I was loving every second of it.

"Fuck." I moaned out with a raspy voice of air. I was close as well.

"Oh baby. I'm almost there," Cheryl pleaded, losing her tight grasp on my hips. She brought her hands to my neck, pulling me down on her chest to give me a smooch. My hands gripped her breasts, squeezing away the pleasure because it was too much for me to handle. I was sweating more than ever, and I was getting exhausted from this, but it felt so good. I never wanted this feeling to end.

My thrusts got sloppy as I reached my full high, slamming into her as the room became full of hot moans from both of us. Apparently since I climaxed, it made her climax as well and she started bucking her hips with pleasure. I felt her throbbing around me, and I couldn't stop. I think I reached multiple peaks before I actually calmed down.

Once the roller coaster of pleasure was over, I collapsed down next to her completely worn out from my efforts. I was not going to forget this, ever.

"Holy shit," I panted for air, looking over at Cheryl. She was panting as well.

"That was so amazing." She smiled and gazed over at me. I chuckled breathlessly and wiped my dripping forehead of sweat. "I like it when you get rough like that."

I smirked as I watched her turn on her side and place her dainty hand on my chest, rubbing it soothingly. "Oh really?" I flirted with the rest of my energy I still had left in me. I was just about ready to pass out.

She nodded, "It's sexy."

"It's also tiring," I admitted, standing up from the bed. I needed to get some rest. She chuckled as I peeled back the covers. Cheryl joined me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I pecked her forehead, "I love you babe."

"I love you too Curly." She smiled and rested her head in the crook of my neck.

And it wasn't long until we both passed out. I think that I had a lot of feelings in one day. Not too much, but they were definitely exhausting. But what we just did, I wanted every single time we made love. That connection between the two of us was indescribable and extraordinary.  It was so magical. All of those feelings.

* * * *

A/N: Hello guys! There's only one more chapter after this. This was a smutty chapter, I know ;) but hey, did you like it? That's what matters the most. Anyways, thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting. It means the world to me. Please don't forget to vote and comment for me. I love you all so much. Stay amazing! xo