Chapter 26 - Consequences

Harry's POV

It didn't take any time at all for Management to notice that I was gone. The incident with Harrison was all over the news this morning, and Louis and I were going to be in big trouble.

Phil was calling me—at four o'clock in the morning. Grumbling, I answered the phone, "Hello?" I greeted, not opening my eyes.

"Harry!" Phil yelled into my ear practically, "This is great!"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusement. How in bloody hell is this great? Waking me up at four in the morning. It's quite the opposite. "What do you mean?" I asked in a hushed tone as I realized I was back at home, and Cheryl was asleep right next to me.

"I mean when you and Louis leaving to go help Cheryl! This was a lot of great publicity on your behalf!" Phil exclaimed excitedly. Did this mean that I was off the hook?

"Wait. So you're not mad?" I questioned again as he started laughing hysterically. Had I said something funny?

"Psh! Of course I'm mad, but I'm not kicking you and Louis out of the band," He paused for a breath, which made knots cross in the pits of my stomach. I knew he wasn't done with what he was about to say. "You, my good sir, got the whole band suspended from tour for two months."

I shrugged my shoulders even though he couldn't see me or my actions. I was actually happy, because I didn't have to leave Cheryl for a whole two months; which means I can help her with things.

"Alright, I gotta go. Mr. Styles, you're a genius," He complimented me, and hung up without me being able to say goodbye. Wait. Am I hearing things? Or did Phil actually give me his very first compliment? Either I'm in some parallel universe or I'm dreaming.

To make sure that I wasn't dreaming, I did what they all do—I pinched myself.  It hurt, so apparently I wasn't dreaming. I decided that it was just a miracle. I shrugged again and readjusted myself under the blankets. I wrapped my arms  gently around Cheryl's waist, trying not to wake her up, but unfortunately I failed.

"Harry?" Her tired voice croaked out quietly. I rubbed my hands up and down her stomach comfortingly.

"Yes love?" My voice was low and raspy.

"Who was that?" She turned to face me and rested her hand on my cheek, her face about three inches away from mine.

"It was just Phil," I whispered for some reason and she smiled as she petted my cheek with her thumb. I relaxed under her warming touch and closed my eyes.

"What did he want?" She asked me another question, making me open my eyes again. The only thing I could see in this dark bedroom was her eyes, and so if I could see hers—she could see mine.

"He suspended me and the lads from the tour for two months." I smirked into the response, knowing that she couldn't see my lips.

I couldn't see her lips either, but I knew she was smiling because her eyes were arched in a different way, "Really?" She asked with her voice a bit arid.

"Mhmm. I get to stay with you for two months."

"Yay!" Cheryl pecked my lips happily and giggled. "Okay, we can go back to sleep now."

I chuckled lowly and pulled her closer to me to where she was touching every centimeter of my body. Cheryl giggled and kicked over her leg, resting it on my legs. And honestly, this was the most comfiest position that we could ever sleep in. I was knocked out in less than five minutes.

-

I felt myself being shook out of a deep sleep, and I let my eyes flutter open to nothing but complete brightness. The blinds had been pulled wide open, and the lads were all standing by the bed with Cheryl sitting up next to me. Apparently she was the one who had been shaking me.

"Good morning Sherrie!" The lads greeted as I watched Zayn roll in a big plate of breakfast. I sat up on my forearm and squinted in their direction.

"What's all this about?" I questioned, "And who the hell is Sherrie?"

They all chuckled, including Cheryl, "Sherrie is your new ship name!" Niall laughed his usual, cheery laugh as I remained a little confused.

"How do you even spell that?" I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I had no idea what was happening.

They all laughed again, "C-H-E-R-R-Y." Liam spelled out so that I could understand, but I still didn't.

I chuckled for myself, "Doesn't that spell cherry? Like the fruit?"

"Oh stop asking questions and move on!" Louis sighed exhaustedly. I rolled my eyes at him, and Cheryl giggled from beside me.

"Well what's all this for?" I asked another question, ignoring the fact that it was annoying Louis. He didn't seem to notice it anyway.

"We're all suspended for two months, and you and Cheryl are reunited!" Louis yelled with excitement, and I rolled my eyes again.

"Which means you're going to get to be with her for that whole time!" Niall did a strange jazz hand/Irish jig dance as I smirked at him. He was so weird.

"But why are we celebrating?"

"Oh get over it already!" Louis said even more annoyed than the first time, forcing me to laugh at him. "Can't we just do something nice for a change?"

"Consider it a wedding gift from all of us," Zayn chimed in, soon exiting with that. He got the gist that I wanted to be left alone with Cheryl. I mean, I didn't want to be rude by telling them to leave after they have made us breakfast.

The room filled with "enjoy"s and "bon appetite"s as they all left us alone one by one. Cheryl exchanged looks with me and we both shrugged, "That was nice." She said finally after being quiet that whole time.

"Yeah. They can be nice when they really want to," I agreed and stood up from the bed. I got some before it got cold. "So what do you want to do today?"

"I want to lay in bed and watch Netflix in your arms all day." Cheryl decided without hesitating and I chuckled. That sure didn't take her long to decide on.

"Alrighty then. Your wish is my command." I smirked at her jokingly and started picking off the paper plate.

This was the best consequence ever.

* * * *

A/N: Hello guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it was another filler, but I needed to show you what was going to happen to Harry and Louis as their consequences, and it turns out that it wasn't bad at all. Thank you for all your support. You guys are so amazing, and I love all of you so much. Please don't forget to comment and vote if you enjoyed. x