《Chapter One》

──────────────────────────────

。。。。《10/12/2045 - Luna's POV》。。。。

──────────────────────────────

[8:30 AM :] 

"RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!! TIME TO GET OUT OF BED!!!" Emma exclaimed, causing all our siblings to jolt awake out of bed. 

It was only 8:30 in the morning, and waking up at early times always made me feel a little grumpier than usual. "Emma, your yelling is so loud I almost confused you for a megaphone." I grumbled after getting up from my bed.

Beside my mattress was Gilda, who's hair was still messed up after the waking call. "Morning Gilda!" I said, patting the green haired girl in the back. 

"Eheh.. morning Luna!" Gilda said, putting on her circle rimmed glasses. 

"Hey Luna, help me out with tying Phil and Sherry's shoe laces!" Emma called out for me.

I turned over towards Emma, and saw the two four year olds handing their untied shoes. 

"Come on guys, it's really easy, all you have to do is create some loop holes, drag it down the empty space, and secure it in, and boom, your shoes are tied." I instructed, demonstrating the act.

I first took Sherry's laces and twisted the two ends into two loops, which I then pulled one of them down the space, fastening it tightly.

As I was tying Sherry's shoelaces, the two toddlers were looking at me in awe as if they saw a giraffe or something big. 

"WOAH!!! THANK YOU MOON-CHAN!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!" Sherry exclaimed, embracing me into a big hug afterwards. 

"Yeah yeah, I get it, I'm awesome as I'll ever be, Tomato." I snickered, patting the red-headed girl's back. 

I then went out the door to head to the kitchen, and as I was walking through the busy hallways full of children 10 and under, I stumbled upon Don and Conny, with the blonde kid holding her Little Bunny plushy.

"Hey Don! Joy Con, Top-hat!" I greeted happily.

"Morning Luna! How was your sleep?" Conny asked me, hugging Little Bunny tighter than ever. 

"It was awesome! I was dreaming about planets and the milky-way!" I answered happily, patting Conny's head after. 

I mostly give all my siblings nicknames, just for the fun of it, and also being able to call them by a name that's memorable.

I continued my way down the hallway and eventually stumbled upon Ray and Norman, doing chores as usual. 

I proceeded to head over to my brother and started to ruffle his snowy white hair with my fists.

"Morning you Half-Decent Moon!" I exclaimed to Norman, who looked a bit surprised by my sudden actions. 

"Good Morning, Luna, ow, could you uh, just call me Norman, ow- please." Norman suggested as I kept punching him on the head.

I then turned to see Ray carrying a jug of water over to the tables. 

"How's it going Ray! Though, I wouldn't really call you a Ray of Sunshine, considering how dark your hair is." I commented, ruffling his spiky black hair. 

"I could say the same to you, Luna." Ray grumbled coldly, with him using his fist to bonk me in the head, which didn't really hurt me at all.

"Not living up to your name huh? Edge Lord!" I teased the raven-headed boy.