《Chapter Thirteen》

"I stole the things you wanted, Norman!" Don announced, with him and Gilda walking up to Norman from the stairs. 

"Some detergent and herbicide! Although.. I do have to ask, what are you going to use these for?" Don asked showing off the two substances that he had stolen.

"They'll come in handy for our investigation." Norman stated. 

"By investigation, do you mean... to climb the wall and look outside, right?" Gilda guessed.

"But, what about the tracking devices?" Don asked. 

"We just have to make sure they don't check them." Norman answered. 

"And how exactly do we do that?" Don questioned.

"We'll have both Mom and Sister looking at something else, and create a situation where they won't be able to check their trackers." Luna explained.

"What kind of situation, if I may ask?" Gilda joined in. 

"I'm going to have Ray stall Mom.

"... I'm having him give her false info." Norman answered, giving them all a smug grin as he thought what was happening at the moment with Ray and Isabella.

。。。。

"So.. you and Luna got into a fight?" Isabella summarized, walking away from the raven-headed boy as she locked away the first aid kit she had used on him.

"We didn't exactly.. see eye to eye on something." Ray stated, watching Isabella's movements. 

"Oh? Well, what was the disagreement you two had?" Isabella asked with interest. 

"...Luna's planning on trying to murder you." Ray reported, with Isabella flinching at his statement. 

"I see, she's always willing to go a long way to what she desires.. and?" Isabella asked. 

"She's gathering items, a hammer, detergent, herbicide, anything she can get her hands on to spill some blood." Ray added. 

"Including that rope that's too short?" Isabella asked, chuckling as she didn't take the situation that seriously.

'What is she going to even make out of that thing anyway..' Isabella asked herself.

"..You do know she takes a liking and resorts to violence very quickly, right?" Ray reminded her. 

"Yes, her mentality is quite twisted, considering for an 11 year old." Isabella mentioned. 

"I tried to stop her, you know, I told her it was wrong to murder someone.. but nope, she picked a fight with me instead." Ray mentioned. 

"And she gave you that bruise too.. murder by poison, that might as well be troublesome indeed." Isabella said, closing the medical cabinet after. 

"Yeah, but don't ship her out that early because of that, let her live until the age of twelve, if she was shipped out, Norman would be the one to continue her goal." Ray insisted, with Isabella looking back at him with suspiciousness. 

"So then, how will we avoid this outcome?" Isabella asked. 

"Let's just replace the chemicals with something safer, you know.. to avoid her from poisoning you." Ray suggested.