《Chapter Twenty Five - Training》

。。。[1/16/2046 - 6 : 34 PM : 3rd POV]

"SOOO GOOD!!!" Gilda exclaimed, "How did you make this?" Don asked, with his mouth stuffed with food. "It's called cooking." Ray answered bluntly.

"But,, how!? How could you possibly make it be so delicious!?" Emma asked as she took another spoonful of stew. "Eh? I just did it like Mujika taught, step by step." Ray answered again. 

"SHUT UP!!! THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!! ANYTHING YOU TRY YOU ALWAYS MANAGE TO BE THE BEST AT IT!!" Don exclaimed. 

"SHUT THE F*CK UP DON, DON'T BOOST THE EDGE LORD'S EGO!!!" Luna exclaimed as she punched Don's head. "That would be because he's a genius!" Mark mentioned, only making Don and Luna more pissed off.

"DAMN YOU!!!" 

"F*CK YOU!!!" 

Don and Luna said in unison, with the two getting a slap on their arm by Gilda. "LANGUAGE!!! BOTH OF YOU!!" Gilda retorted. 

"You two also did a great job on the fire!" Mujika complimented Mark and Rossi. "Hehehe!!" Mark giggled.

Ray's eyes then took notice of Emma looking down at her cup. "What's the problem?" Ray asked. "Hm? No, I'm just thinking..." 

"Sharing a good meal like this really does makes me happy." 

。。。[1/19/2046 - 2 : 34 : Emma's POV]

'It's already been three days since we've stayed with Sonju and Mujika, we're making a lot of progress, but we had to take a lot of detours while following along this labyrinth.'

Me and the others were busy discussing about our plan of going to Shelter B06 - 32, with Sonju giving us instructions on how to get there. 

"I see..." Sonju said.

"You want to head south-east towards this area, then, you should leave the forest from the northern side, and walk around it." Sonju pointed out as he dragged a stick through a map.

"From the north?" I asked Sonju.

"If we continued going straight to the south-east, you'd be passing through 'Wild Demon' territory." Mujika said, with a shiver coming down my spine. 

More of those... 

"If you take the long way, then you'd meet nothing but plain wilderness, no demon settlements around there though." Sonju pointed out.

"We should be done with this forest within five days. From that point on, it'll take only a single day for you all to reach your goal." Sonju said.

"In the meantime, you all should gather some useful information while being here, Mujika and I will be your teachers of the forest." Sonju pointed out.

"We'll teach what you'll need to survive, essential knowledge, and combat skills." Sonju stated.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

readying my bow and arrow, I held onto the string to hold the sharply tipped arrow in position as I took deep breaths while concentrating on the wooden target.

Finally releasing my arrow, I looked over to the wooden target to find my arrow landing in the center perfectly. 

"Good job, Emma!" Dominic cheered. 

"Awesomeee!!!!" Alicia added.

I giggled and smiled back at the two happily. "She's something else all right..." Don acknowledged me.