《Chapter Seventeen》

[11/03/2045 - 3rd POV]

After having Norman leave the house, everything was back to how they've been like usual, only now, the atmosphere has changed with despair emitting from the older kids. "Good Morning, my dear children! Remembering to appreciate that all 38 of you are able to live here happily, live and well!" Isabella said as she prayed with the other children.

"Thank you for the food!" Everyone followed in unison. After eating breakfast and doing their daily test scores, they all went outside for play-time, with Isabella looking happy at how much despair the three had. During play-time, Thoma and Lannion were busy constructing water powered rockets. "Woah!!!That one flew up really high!!" Thoma said in awe. "Super high!!" Lannion said happily. 

"Emma! You should come and look at the rockets we made-" As the two looked back at Emma from the tree, Emma was busy looking up at the clouds, with emptiness and sadness in her eyes. "Emma looks really sad, I've never seen her look like that before." Phil said with concern. "It's not just Emma, Ray and Luna have been really down in the dumps too." Thoma added.

"Ray's been sitting in the library all day long, he's been really depressed.." Lannion said. "Luna's been getting more angrier and annoyed all the time, always throwing and breaking things around.." Thoma mentioned. "They all must be really lonely.." Phil guessed. "Well, it must hurt a lot for Luna, losing a real sibling that's actually related to you must be pretty tough." Lannion empathized. 

"And the four of them were really good friends..." Thoma added.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

[Time skip - 8 : 23 PM]

"So, what did you all want to talk to me about?" Ray asked, sitting down on a chair in front of the other three. "We have to decide on what we're going to do, right?" Don said. "From this point on, we'll have to-" "I don't care, I really don't care anymore, let's all just die here." Ray said as he looked down at the floor, avoiding their eyes.

"It's impossible, we're surrounded by a cliff, and the only way out is the bridge that's connected to head quarters, it's no use, we're done for." Ray listed. "Besides, I'm tired, tired of trying." Ray added. "Then what about this?' Emma asked, showing Ray the nullifier for the trackers. "Oh, that? You can have it, who knows what you'll use it for, if you want to run away, then run. I'm dropping out from this, sorry, Emma." Ray said.

"Ray, come on!" Don shouted back at Ray, hopping to snap him back to normal. "I'm sorry, Don and Gilda, I really am." Ray apologized, walking away from the three. "Try to ask Luna though, there's probably a chance that she'll still be willing to help you guys out, I doubt it though." Ray added, leaving the dining room. 

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"F*CK!" Luna cussed, punching a wall out of anger. "This is SO f*cking unfair!" Luna said to herself as she punched the wall even more, leaving a small dent on the wall. "Luna, we're coming in." Emma said as she opened the door, to reveal a dark room and a messed up Luna, with her glaring back at the other three.

"What the f*ck do you want." Luna said coldly, scaring Emma, Don, and Gilda. "W-we need to start planning now, at this rate, we'll only have a month left to prepare." Gilda said. "Oh, you mean the plan? Tch, I already got a plan for that." Luna said, smirking back at Emma. "Oh? You really do?! Oh boy! and I thought you were going to be hopeless like Ray!" Don said happily.

"We also have a plan too, you want to join?" Emma asked happily. "Mmm, nah, your plan is probably more beginner than pro." Luna said, with Emma looking back at her in a confused expression. "My plan, is to murder Mama." Luna said, clenching her fists even more. The other three looked back at Luna in shock, with Luna just smiling back at them determinedly.