《Chapter Five》

──────────────────────────────

。。。。《10 : 30 AM - Luna's POV》。。。。

──────────────────────────────

"Using the extra table sheets as a rope was a good idea!" Norman praised Emma.

After doing our daily IQ tests, Me, Norman, and Emma were hidden deep in the forest, isolated from the other children that were playing in the open fields.

"Mhm! Let's stow these in the bag and hide them in the tree!" Emma suggested.

"Orrrr.. you could create-" "Luna, don't you dare." Norman interrupted, giving me a cold glare that stopped me from telling my little joke.

Gee, can't take a joke, huh? Half-decent moon guy?

"You know, I've been thinking... I think we should try to get Ray in on this plan!" Emma suggested, catching the attention of both me and Norman.

"You're actually thinking for once? Never thought someone like you was able to pull enough braincells to actually say something smart, haha!" I teased the ginger.

"Hey!! I'm a top scorer too you know!?" Emma exclaimed, causing me to laugh even more. My laughter then came to a halt once I looked back at Norman, only to be met with an icy cold glare from him.

"I was actually thinking the very same thing, Ray's good with machines, as well as not being one that would probably panic, he could be a very valuable asset to our plans, but..." 

"But what?" Emma asked.

"Tell you what, I'll go talk to Ray myself, why don't we head ba-" "Why not now?" A voice asked, startling Emma and Norman. I immediately turned to see where the voice was, and saw the edge lord in all his glory looking back at us nonchalantly.

"R-Ray?!" Emma exclaimed in surprise.

"The hell you doing here, you edge lord?" I asked, narrowing my eyes onto his moving figure.

"yo." Ray greeted as he waved at us.

"Okay, listen, sorry for following you guys.." Ray apologized to us. 

"YOU WHAT?!" Emma yelled in shock.

"Look, it's been making me feel paranoid the whole day, and I wanted to ask you guys about it." Ray explained, soon handing his book over to Emma's hand and walking behind Norman and herself.

'Alright, I'm gonna head out really quick-' I said to myself mentally as I started backing away from the trio.

"Tell me what happened at the gate last night." Ray asked, suddenly holding onto Emma and Norman's necks close to him.

Knew it.

"You two were acting a lot weirder than usual, AND, came empty handed when you said you didn't make it in time." Ray explained. 

"You're pretty sharp, Ray!" Norman said with a sheepish smile. 

"So I assume something must've happened, now spill it!" Ray demanded, choking the two even more.