《Chapter Nine》

──────────────────────────────

。。。。《10/28/2045 - 11 : 12 AM : Main Office》。。。。

──────────────────────────────

"So, how has living here been for you, Sister Krone?" Isabella asked. 

"O-oh! The house has been quite wonderful, of course! All the children here are very well-behaved!" Krone answered. 

"I see, they're all quite lovely, I agree, I've also noticed that you've been on your best behavior as well." Isabella noticed.

"Mhm! I've been doing my very best!" Sister Krone agreed happily, but in reality, she began to sweat drop a little mentally.

"You even tried to get to know them more by playing Tag with them, I was a little bit worried that you might've went a little to harsh on them during the game, but it seems that you're doing just fine." Isabella mentioned.

Sister Krone winced a little at the comment Isabella has made, a bit irritated to say the least. Nonetheless, she did try to keep her cool as she faced the raven-haired woman.

"You are merely insurance, insurance that I've called for in order to keep the products well and protected." Isabella reminded, placing her hand onto Sister Krone's cheek.

The tall woman flinched at the contact, and looked back at Isabella with a small, hesitated smile on her face.

"The kids that know the secret aren't your concern, I have that issue under control. Just watch the children like I had asked for, and obey my orders as usual, understood?" Isabella asked, still not letting go of Krone's cheek.

"O-Of course I understand! I certainly wouldn't think of-" 

"I'll tell you this.. If you keep doing a good job on being my pawn, I might as well give you the position of Mom afterwards." Isabella offered, interrupting Krone in the process.

"You're very intelligent, Krone, so try not to make any mistakes from now on." Isabella coldly ordered, finally letting go of Krone's face from her hands.

。。。。

[11 : 23 AM - Krone's Room]

"AURGH!! THAT DAMN HAG!!" Sister Krone yelled in fury. 

"JUST WATCH, YOU WITCH!! I'LL GET YOU ISABELLA! I WILL!!" Krone continued, slamming her worn out baby-doll onto her bed.

"And then... I'll become the mom of this place." The woman finished, finally calming down from her outburst.

──────────────────────────────

。。。。《Outside - 3rd POV》。。。。

──────────────────────────────

"Hey, Emma." Norman called out, with Emma letting out a curious 'hm' in response. 

"Starting today in tag, we should begin playing in teams from now on." Norman suggested. 

"What do you mean 'in teams?" Emma asked. 

"Judging on how well they did in tag last time, at this rate, they might as well die on their own." Ray mentioned.