《Chapter Two》

──────────────────────────────

。。。。《Continuing》。。。。

──────────────────────────────

"Killjoy." I murmured under my breath. If I was gonna have to wait for Norman to tag me, I might as well just keep myself active by climbing more trees. 

I started following behind Norman through the trees and saw him resting his hand on Nat's shoulder, seriously, what was the tomato thinking? Grouping everyone in the same hiding spot? Lame.

"Here's a tip Tomato! Try to not group everyone!!!" I called out from my tree, not really noticing that I had just given away my hiding spot.

"Okay Luna!!!" The red head saluted. I grinned back at the 9 year old and continued on with following Norman. 

As I was following him however, I felt a slight tug on my wrist, looking back to see who it was, it was that antenna kid. 

"Seriously, Luna, are you gonna keep following Norman?" Emma asked. 

I rolled my eyes in disinterest and continued following him. "You should probably hide, Emma, if you don't wanna get caught out in the open." I suggested in a teasing manner, causing Emma to puff up her cheeks and pout. 

"Meanie!!!" Emma exclaimed, looking away from me. I chuckled at the sight of Emma's face, and started jumping from branch to branch, following up to Norman catching Conny and Don. 

"Don, your weakness is that you lose your cool too often!" Norman mentioned.

After hearing that, Don let out a disappointing yet aggravated sigh, I could tell he was a bit disappointed in himself for not beating crescent guy. 

"Come on Conny, let's head back, WE'RE COUNTING ON YOU LUNA AND EMMA!!!" Don shouted for us from the ground. I looked back at him from the trees, with me and him smiling back at each other along with Conny.

"Just a heads up, no way am I losing to my bro-bro!" I yelled, saluting back to Don. 

"Just you watch, Luna!" Norman said as he started chasing after me. 

He's hoping to catch Emma last, pFFT- Is that REALLY necessary? Well, since he's gonna wanna try and catch Emma last, I guess I'll just make him catch Emma before me.

"COME AND CATCH ME YOU HALF-DECENT MOON!!" I said as I kept jumping from tree to tree. 

I decided to lure him over to Emma, I might have him catch the person who's the nearest to him, perfect plan me!! 

I jumped over to Emma's branch and soon enough, Norman saw the leaves shaking due to Emma's movements. 

All I have to do now is just casually go back to where we started and wait for the time to run out. 

I jumped down from the tree I was in and started rushing over to Ray's spot, which was only a few feet away from me. I climbed up to the tree Ray was on and waited for the timer to run out. 

"So? Did you get caught?" Ray asked, with his voice still being irritated that monotoned as usual.