《Chapter Ten》

──────────────────────────────

。。。。《10/28/2045 : 11 : 39 PM - Emma's POV》。。。。

──────────────────────────────

I was awoken by the sound of footsteps going out of the bed beside me, and the sound of the door to our room clicking afterwards.

I felt a slight tinge of unease and doubt when I saw Gilda exiting out the door. Wanting to figure out if she was the traitor or not, I decided to get out of bed as well, and started tip-toeing near the door where she was going to.

"Ah, I've been waiting for you, Gilda!" Sister Krone greeted joyfully. 

No.. it can't- be!? 

Gilda was welcomed with a bright yellow light coming from Sister Krone's room, with her walking inside and Sister Krone shutting the door behind them.

When I heard the door click, I walked over behind the door and rested my ear against it, eaves dropping on their conversation.

"Now then, please talk to me, Gilda." Sister Krone said. 

"You mean.. About the issue.. right?" Gilda asked, I leaned my head closer and closer onto the door. 

Please, Gilda, you can't be the traitor, don't betray us, please.. 

"Well, I can assure you that there is nothing wrong!" Gilda exclaimed to Sister Krone, once she said that, I sighed out of relief.

Thank goodness!

"I appreciate you looking out for me, but I'm okay now! So you don't need to worry about me anymore!" Gilda pointed out. 

A few seconds of silence were followed after Gilda had answered, but I heard a faint giggle coming from the room.

"Oh, I see, Emma's told you everything then?" Sister Krone guessed, making me flinch at her conclusion.

Oh no..

"So you know everything about the house now, right, Gilda?" She continued. 

"Awww, it's too bad, Gilda! I really did thought we could become friends! So, who else knows? Norman, Ray, Emma, and..?" Sister Krone listed. 

"I'll let you off the hook, if you cooperate with me, we can-" 

"Please stop!" Gilda shouted, I heard Sister Krone being pushed towards the door afterwards.

Phew, thank you, Gilda..

"I don't know what you're talking about! Me and Emma just had a little disagreement on something! But everything's fine now! We made up, so there's nothing to worry!" Gilda pointed out. 

"Ah, so it was just a mistake on my part, very well then, I apologize, you may leave now." Sister Krone said warmly. I then walked back to my room and waited for Gilda to come back.

I'M SO HAPPY!!! 

I then heard the sound of the door opening, and it was Gilda. 

"Emma..?" 

"Gilda.." 

After we both said our names, Gilda suddenly walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me, giving me a big hug. I responded with me wrapping my arms around her in return.