《Chapter Seven》

──────────────────────────────

。。。。《Earlier - 11 : 22 PM》。。。。

──────────────────────────────

"Thank you for letting me come back to this house, ma'am." Sister Krone thanked. 

"Don't be so happy, it's not like I called for you, specifically." Isabella said in a harsh tone. 

"I heard, you were one of the youngest to become a mama! As well as having one of the most well-known and successful farms in your hands!" Krone acknowledged. 

"I don't have time for lip-service, let's use that energy of yours for something else." Isabella suggested, halting her walking as she took out some papers from the drawers of her office.

Gathering all of the papers, she then threw them towards Sister Krone, who shuffled a little while trying to catch the flying sheets of papers at once.

"These are all the profiles of all 38 of my special children, study them all immediately." Isabella ordered. With Sister Krone nodding, she soon started shuffling through the pile of papers just as quickly as she was reading them. 

"If I may ask, why did you ask for an assistant?" Krone asked, directing her eyes back onto the raven-headed woman in front of her. 

"They know the secret." Isabella answered monotonously, which caused Krone to jump in panic.

"W-wait! That's against the rules! As protocol states, w-we should ship them out immediately-"

 "No, not yet." Isabella interrupted, stopping Krone from leaving her office. 

"I have a certain procedure at times like this, so reporting it to the higher-ups won't be needed." Isabella stated.

"Do you have any idea who the targets may be?" Krone asked.

"Two of the oldest children, I'm guessing, but other than that, please refrain from making a mistake." Isabella coldly advised. 

"So- you're not.. reporting them??" Krone summed up.

"Yes, I'm not, now understand this, I am the Mom of this house, and you are my guard, understood?" Isabella asked.

"Yes, Ma'am." Krone said as she did a short bow before Isabella. As soon as the woman had left her office, she began stomping upstairs towards her bedroom in rage. 

"URGH THAT DAMN WOMAN!!" Krone lashed out. Thrashing her bed furiously, all until her eyes landed on a worn out and ripped doll, with her frown finally shifting into a smile. She picked up the worn out baby doll, and started cradling it in her arms.

"Awww~ Why are you crying my dear? don't worry sweetie! Mama was just angry!! Hush now my child, Mama's here!!" Krone cooed, cradling the baby-like doll in her arms.

"Wait.. if Isabella's not reporting them, then that's against the rules!" Krone stated.

"Could this be my chance.. at becoming a Mama?!!" Krone exclaimed, turning back towards the doll she was cradling. 

"HAHAHA!! This could be my chance! All I need to do is report Isabella to the higher-ups, and then her position will be MINE for the taking!!" Krone said jovially, standing up from her bed and circling around her room with her doll dangling from her hand.