Update

hello loves~
its been awhile and well- i dont know what to say other than im sorry- ummm school started back in september (which im pretty sure yall knew) and its been stressful aha- school is something that i should really be focusing on more, but by doing that i dont get to update as much as id like to :( uhh okay next topic!
so obviously christmas and the new year have already passed and i just wanna say that i hope u enjoyed the holidays and had a nice break from school (if u even had a break-) and happy 2021! i was looking forward to the new year for a couple of things. one being to finally get out of that hell year- and another being that its already been like what? 1 year since i started this book? i think it was a year in october..wow- anyways...yeah! happy 2021 and i wish you all the best for this year!
as we all know, the virus is still a hot topic here in the states and if u are currently living in the USA, please please please stay safe. even if ur not a resident here stay safe. keep wearing ur masks and taking the precautions set out by businesses and ur towns or cities. its very important that we continue trying our best to fight through these times as we patiently wait for the vaccine. and if u were luckily enough to already get it then im happy for u! but that doesnt mean u can stop following the rules! so please do stay safe and healthy!
i wont be talking about politics and things like that because i honestly still cannot wrap my mind about whats been happening- i will say one thing though...Biden 2021😊💙
and lastly, PLS DONT READ ALL MY OLD ONESHOTS IN THIS BOOK- THEYRE SO CRINGY AND I HATE IT SO MUCH AKDHSN the smuts are 🤢🤢🤢 and i had absolutely no idea what i was doing- AND THE WAY I WORDED STUFF- I SOUNDED LIKE A PRESCHOOLER AHHHHH so i beg of u :,) pls do not read them for ur own sake and mine </3
and on that note i wish yall the best and i love you and have an amazing week! idk when ill post again but uh- hopefully it wont be too long :)

bye loves 🤍🤍