I Feel Horrible~~fluff pt.2

(Authors POV)
After a few more minutes of Minho holding the younger, Hyunjin finally stopped crying but didn't move from Minhos lap and instead sat there with his face in the crook of his neck. "W-why did you have to say those hurtful words?" Hyunjin asked Minho with big eyes. The oldest couldn't help but coo at how cute he looked. "I'm sorry Jinnie. I just couldn't help it. Like I said, I was frustrated and heated up in the moment..I'm sorry baby." The older said with so much guilt in his voice that Hyunjin could really tell he was sorry.

"It's o-okay hyung." Minho was shocked that the younger accepted his apology because he usually likes to hold grudges. "R-really?!" "Yes. Really." The younger replied looking the older in the eyes. Minho smiled at the cutie sitting in his lap. Hyunjin then got off of Minhos lap and walked over to turn on the music again. He went on and started practicing the steps to the dance while Minho watched him with a fond smile. The older eventually, after staring for like 5 minutes, got up and joined the younger.

It was around 1 am when they finished dancing and packed up heading to the dorms. Seoul is pretty dangerous at night especially for two idols so they had to go fast. The put on their masks, hats, and padded jackets and walked out of the JYP building heading home to go sleep and maybe eat. Hyunjin sometimes gets scared walking down the streets late at night so he grabbed onto Minhos hand. Minho looked over to the younger to see if he was okay but Hyunjin just continued looking straight. "You alright bub?" He asked worriedly. "Yeah..I'm fine hyung." He reassured Minho with a smile. Even though the older didn't really believe him he still smiled at him and continued walking. He may or may not have held onto Hyunjins hand a little tighter.

After about 15 minutes of walking they finally made it back to the dorms. Hyunjin was suppperrrr tired and Minho noticed. He chuckled silently trying not to get the attention of the younger. That didn't really work out though because Hyunjin ended up hitting him on the arm and pouting. "Aweeee, you are so cuteee!!" Hyunjin cringed at the way Minho squealed like a thirteen year old girl going to a Justin Beiber concert. (Guys I'm not saying that that's what thirteen year old girls do, I just thought that I would use it in this case.) "Hyunggg...I'm hungry.." "What do you want then sweetie?" "Hmmmm" Hyunjin has no idea what he wanted to eat. He wanted many things at the moment like chicken, ramen, kimchi with rice, the list could go on on but considering it was 2 in the morning and no places were bound to be open he opted for the best choice which was ramen.

"I'll have ramen please hyung." The older nodded and went into the kitchen. He grabbed out a pot and filled it up with water, he then put it on the stove for it to heat up. "Hyunjinnie?" "Yes Hyung?" Minho asked, "Spicy ramen or non spicy ramen?" "I'll take non spicy ramen please." Hyunjin said. "Okay." After the water was boiling Minho placed two ramens into the pot. He stood at the counter on his phone occasionally stirring the noodles. Once everything was ready he called the younger to come in and eat. "It smells so good hyung!!" The younger said with excitement in his voice. Minho and Hyunjin sat at the table while Minho was feeding Hyunjin the ramen as well as eating some himself.

It was around 2:30 in the morning now when Hyunjin was ready to go to bed. "Minho hyung..I'm gonna go to bed." He said while yawning. "Okay baby I'll be right up let me clear the dishes." Hyunjin nodded and went upstairs to his bedroom and brushed his teeth and changed into pajamas. Not long after Minho showed up and did the same as Hyunjin. He looked over at Hyunjin in the bed, who was on his phone scrolling through Instagram waiting for his hyung. 'Gosh he's so darn cute' Minho thought. He eventually joined the younger and pulled him close to his chest while holding him tight as if someone would take him away. Hyunjin sighed and smiled a little. He felt loved.

"Good night Minho Hyung." He said, yawning. "Goodnight my prince." He replied.
"Sweet dreams my baby. I'll see you in the morning." And with that, they were both far gone in the world of dream land. Both dreaming of the same thing.
~How much they loved each other~
——————————————————————————————————————
Hey guys! So um I didn't update when I said I would😅 I mean I don't think anybody really cares though lol. I hope you enjoyed this crappy part two of I Feel Horrible! I had half of it done for awhile but didn't work on it for a long period of time due to school and everything. So, sorry about the wait. I will hopefully be able to update more often. I have another draft saved right now that I'm working on so suspect another one shit soon! Anyways thanks for reading!!
PROOF READ
Bye❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Word Count: 890