Karaoke Night~~other❓❓

Slight smut. A bit of teasing.
If you're not comfortable then please don't read.
Enjoy!
——————————————————————————————————————
(Authors POV)

It was one of those days that rarely come to idols. They had a break day. The members of Stray Kids all did their own thing in the morning and then went to lunch together. They went to the mall, went to an arcade, even watched a movie at the cinemas. It was now 9 pm when they decided to go to a karaoke place to have some more fun before heading home to bed. Hyunjin was the most excited about it because he loves karaoke so much! It's like one of his escapes. Jisung knew how much he loved it, and being a good friend, suggested that they do it.

The 9 boys all arrived at the karaoke place. Chan went up to the counter paying for the room and some snacks with drinks. They all followed the nice little old lady who was running the place to their room. Once they entered she told them that they could stay until closing hours which was at midnight. It was currently 9:30 pm. Woojin thanked her and she walked away. Hyunjin instantly took off his jacket and ran to set up the entire thing so then they could start right away. Seungmin suggested that they split up into teams of three. So they did.

In team one it was: Hyunjin, Jisung, and Seungmin.
In team two it was: Chan, Jeongin, and Minho.
In team three it was: Felix, Woojin, and Changbin

The first team to go was Hyunjins team. He was so excited and started jumping up and down while clapping his hands. Changbin called him a seal. Hyunjin called Changbin a Dorito. The first song they chose was Fantastic Baby by BigBang. They chose to go with a hype song to get the night started. Jisung started the song off,
"Yeogi buteora, modu moyeora. We gon' party like, llalalalalala. Mameul yeoreora, meoril biwora. Bureul jjipyeora lalalalala." Everyone started to cheer. Hyunjin sang the next verse, "Jeongdabeun mutjji malkko guedaero badadeuryeo neukkimdaero ya Alright! Haneureul majuhago do soneul. Tta wiro jeo wiro nalttwikko sipes-oh!"
And everyone's favorite part of the song, "1 2 3 LETS GOOOOO!!!!" Jisung shouted. "WOW FANTASTIC BABY" they all screamed.

They finished the song. Everyone pumped up for the rest of the night. The next song that group one put on was Gotta Go by Chungha. This song was Hyunjins jam. He knew every single move to it basically. Jisung and Seungmin were singing until it came to the chorus and Hyunjin was ready to show his skills. He danced to it perfectly. Rolling his body oh so well. He was having so much fun that he didn't feel the pair of eyes staring directly at him.

(Minhos POV)

Damn he looks so hot. They way he so effortlessly moves his body around. The way his thighs are so prominent through his jeans. Especially his ass. Mmmm that bubble butt of his is such a turn on. It was like this song was made for him. He's getting the moves all right. Girl dances fit him well. He looks so cute but hot at the same time. Has it gotten hotter in here? I should take off my sweater. Good thing I'm wearing a short sleeve shirt under.

After I take off my sweater I continue looking at Hyunjin. He looks so damn fine Jesus help me. Oh no...I can feel it. No no no no, don't happen please. Well shit. I have a boner. And it's all because of Hyunjin. How am I gonna fix this? Hmmm... Well he was the cause of it, why doesnt he end it too? I watched him the entire time until the song ended. I'm so glad that the room is dark and no one can see the bulge in my pants. Gosh how embarrassing.

It was now the third teams turn. Hyunjin came and sat next to me. Fuck he's all sweaty. He looks like a god. I hope he doesn't notice what's happening to me. "Ughhh hyung I'm so tired." He said leaning on my shoulder, and Hyunjin being Hyunjin, had to put his hand on my thigh but REAL close to my problem. I'm not gonna make it out alive am I? I tried to act as calmly as possible before speaking to him. "Well I mean you did just dance to two songs in a row. I wouldn't be surprised if you passed out." I chuckled at the pout he gave me. I was starting to forget about my problem when I suddenly felt something brush against. Shit.